PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Name the Udi

Najib
16-05-2006, 17:29
Help!

Our friend Zeryab has uploaded an old clip for this wonderful Udi from the Syrian TV.

Can anyone please let us know who is he?

Thanks

أبو علاء
16-05-2006, 21:23
Dear Najib, unfortunately, I can't be of much help when it comes to physionomies. This said, what I think about this musician might shock you (yes, you might withdraw that blessing I gained so hardly after all:) ).
Let me explain myself! His way of playing is fine and quite classical. The technique itself is obviously good. But, I find it hard to follow the melodic line of this taqsim. Its modal structure is rather hectic if there is a structure at all (forgive my bluntness!). This absence of melodic logics is patent even on the level of single "sentences". So, what to conclude from all that? Maybe simply that 'ud is not his main instrument. He might not be a 'udi strictly speaking although this wouldn't explain such a chaotic musical thinking. What is amazing here is that, apart from the technique and the style, the main characteristic of classicism in instrumental solo improvisations or taqasim is precisely their strict logics from the modal structure point of view as shown in Qasabji, Sunbati, Sabri and Michel's taqasim.

Najib
16-05-2006, 23:22
I'm not going to disagree at all.

It is not a playing that deserves an Aaah like you do with Qasabgi, but the technique is what's amazing.

I would still like to have his technique, but construct my own melodic sentences "3ala rahti ana".

So I agree with you!!!

أبو الغيث
14-01-2007, 17:16
Help!

Our friend Zeryab has uploaded an old clip for this wonderful Udi from the Syrian TV.

Can anyone please let us know who is he?

Thanks

عزيزي نجيب
رشدي العقيلي هو عازف العود السوري الرائع الذي يعزف في هذا الكليب

Najib
14-01-2007, 17:44
الف شكر يا ابا الغيث وإذا توفر لديك تسجيلات لهذا المبدع فلا تبخل علينا ارجوك

ovide
14-01-2007, 17:57
عزيزنا أبا الغيث
هل هو رشدي أم مجدي العقيلي (أليس مجدي العقيلي ملحناً للموشحات أم أنني مخطئ؟)؟ وهل هم أقرباء؟

أبو الغيث
15-01-2007, 12:27
عزيزنا أبا الغيث
هل هو رشدي أم مجدي العقيلي (أليس مجدي العقيلي ملحناً للموشحات أم أنني مخطئ؟)؟ وهل هم أقرباء؟

والله يا حبيبنا كلامك سليم وانا أخطات بالأسم ولا أعرف من اين اتيت باسم رشدي ... وكيف خطر على بالي هذا الاسم.... مجدي العقيلي هو الاسم الصحيح ....

Hattouma
13-03-2007, 16:47
شباب عثر زميلنا زرياب على هذه الصورة التي لا تشبه العازف هنا مع الاشتراك في الاسم؟ ما رأيكم؟
http://www.awu-dam.org/dalil/14ain/dlil072.htm

أبو الغيث
14-03-2007, 02:11
شباب عثر زميلنا زرياب على هذه الصورة التي لا تشبه العازف هنا مع الاشتراك في الاسم؟ ما رأيكم؟

http://www.awu-dam.org/dalil/14ain/dlil072.htm

العزيز حاتم اذا أمعنت السمع جيدا في التسجيل ستسمع صوت شخص يتلفظ باسم العازف مجدي العقيلي
وتحديدا في الثانية 40