PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Al-Gubbenchi

Burhan
25-08-2006, 14:58
Al-Gubbenchi is the featured artist at Iraqimusic.com...lots of MP3s as well as bio and a picture....at the following link:

http://www.iraqimusic.com/featured.html

أبو علاء
25-08-2006, 21:00
Thanks, friend!

tecladista
22-09-2006, 20:10
Thanks, Bro!

امير منصور
11-11-2006, 14:10
One of the records is introduced: Maqaam Kurd [Berlin 1928] (4.4 Mbytes)
I have seen similar dating in a book published i Iraq-1994 but I am not sure to be correct.
In 1928, Baghdad was one of the main centers of recording for "Baidaphon" and I have not seen any document of recording for "Baidaphon" in Berlin where the factory of pressing and manufacturing the records was based.

Is there any document of Al Qubanji 's trip to Berlin and recording there?

Hattouma
07-01-2007, 22:19
One of the records is introduced: Maqaam Kurd [Berlin 1928] (4.4 Mbytes)
I have seen similar dating in a book published i Iraq-1994 but I am not sure to be correct.
In 1928, Baghdad was one of the main centers of recording for "Baidaphon" and I have not seen any document of recording for "Baidaphon" in Berlin where the factory of pressing and manufacturing the records was based.

Is there any document of Al Qubanji 's trip to Berlin and recording there?

According to the french professor Bernard Moussali in one of the CD booklets written by him ,Baida organized a meeting of arabic artists in Berlin to record in 1928 and this was the first time such a thing happen where for example Habiba Mseeka from Tunisia recorded with Iraqi Musicians !! He is one of the trusted sources in the subject i would say.

امير منصور
23-04-2007, 18:15
Dear Hatim
I have recently saw similar point in Micheal Kinnear 's book but he has mentioned a trip of Arab and Iranian artists to record in Berlin in 1928 and I am shur Persian Baidaphon records have been recorded in Tehran. I must add although Kinnear 's data of Eastern recordings by Gramophone Co. is too important but his data of other cpmpanies are not so.
May I ask you to send me a scan of booklet pages?

Regards,
Amir

Hattouma
24-04-2007, 15:45
Ahlan Amir ,
i think it was this booklet:

http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/showpost.php?p=16676&postcount=20