PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Saz Eserleri ve taksimler

أبو علاء
31-08-2006, 00:46
I bought this CD several years ago (whas it in Istanbul or in Geneva?) and I immediately liked the style of the ensemble in playing some of the classical pieces of the instrumental Ottoman repertory (maybe because it sounded familiar enough to my "Arab ears":) ) and I brought it recently from my collection in Tunisia along with various other suff so as to upload some of its content as a complement to the sticky thread I dedicated in the Arab Instrumental Music section to the classical instrumental preludes. I already checked the various pages of this section to see whether some of these pieces have not been uploaded. But, please Paul, feel free to delete duplicate files if any.
I will only upload composed pieces, namely pesrevs and semais (the CD also contains several taksims) for two reasons: first, because they are what interests me most here and, second, so as to encourage members to buy the CD as all of us (Najib, Hatim, Paul, Fred...etc) do, as it is not the aim of this forum to provide for free what can be easily obtained from the market, but, rather, to disseminate good quality classical oriental stuff that is otherwise inaccessible.
The musicians are: Halil Karaduman on kanun, Ercument Batanay on yayli tanbur and Ergin Kizlay on ud.

أبو علاء
31-08-2006, 00:56
And here are the remaining pieces:

Najib
31-08-2006, 16:19
They are all virtuosos on these tracks, not just Karaduman.

Hakem today is bringing me a different CD by Karaduman, I'm hoping it will be as good.

أبو علاء
31-08-2006, 16:40
You're welcome, my friend.

dem
31-08-2006, 21:14
Thanks a lot. I agree with Najib . They are all virtuoses.

There is a cover of album.

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4744/ustat2lo6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

1 NİHAVENT SAZ SEMAİ
2 UD-YAYLI TANBUR-KANUN TAKSİMİ
3 HÜZZAM SAZ SEMAİ
4 UD-YAYLI TAMBUR-KANUN TAKSİMİ
5 MUHAYYER SAZ SEMAİ
6 UD TAKSİMİ
7 SUZİDİL PEŞREV
8 KANUN TAKSİMİ
9 SUZİDİL SAZ SEMAİ
10 UD-YAYLI TAMBUR-KANUN TAKSİMİ
11 MAHUR PEŞREV
12 UD-YAYLI TAMBUR-KANUN TAKSİMİ
13 MAHUR SAZ SEMAİ
14 UD-YAYLI TAMBUR-KANUN TAKSİMİ
15 SUZİNAK SAKIZ KASAP OYUN HAVASI

أبو علاء
31-08-2006, 21:32
Thanks a lot. That's the one.

Najib
01-09-2006, 13:52
Thanks a lot Dem.

Najib
01-09-2006, 19:53
From a CD called Kanun Taksimleri

In these pieces he is borrowing heavily from the Arabic music.

I liked Mohsen's Karaduman CD more!

3amr
01-09-2006, 20:17
Did you notice his Ussak Taksim in that CD? Pure arabic tarab.

The other CD is perhaps more valuable, mainly due to the performance aesthetics perhaps, particularly that yaylı tanbur.

Najib
01-09-2006, 20:23
Good to hear from you mate!

أبو علاء
01-09-2006, 23:36
Hi 'amr! If I my understanding is correct, there are two CDs of the same ensemble not one. But the only one I know about is the one I posted these pieces from. Where's that 'ushshaq taksim and does the other CD contain other instrumental preludes?

3amr
02-09-2006, 10:58
Glad you're glad Mr.Najib, and I was still camped on this forum even when the war (tinzakar ma tin3ad) was still raging on.

As for the Ussak Taksim, I was refering to Najib's CD not the ensemble CD. I don't own any turkish CD's because they're impossible to buy here without some special arrangements (a bank account would be a start), but this CD was available for download on Karaduman's website.

Najib
02-09-2006, 18:19
mine has got an Ussak Teksim, I'll post it on Monday since I left it in the office.

Salamat

Hattouma
03-09-2006, 19:56
is this from the same cd Abu alaa? we could not order it from th net , an- only turkish site :)
http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=959

Hattouma
04-09-2006, 13:30
probably is good idea to add links in the sticky semaai and pesrev thread to the semaais in this ottomon section ...It is always a pleasure to listen the same semaai in turkish and rab ..etc renditions ..

Najib
08-09-2006, 19:26
Note that this is Karaduman solo on all the CD, whilst Abu 3ala's is an ensemble.

أبو علاء
08-09-2006, 22:45
Thank you so much. What a magnificent taqsim! This confirms what I already noticed in the ensemble Arab-like style. Did you notice the sikah then 'ajam variations? Something we have talked about recently.

Hattouma
13-09-2006, 10:04
Note that this is Karaduman solo on all the CD, whilst Abu 3ala's is an ensemble.
we want more ..we want more :):):)

tecladista
16-09-2006, 03:49
Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shukran Kaziran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!