PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Ya Hagery: Qassabji and Amal Hussein

luay
11-10-2005, 02:53
This was posted by Abu A'li on another forum, and I think it should be uploaded here as well, since I think it's very rare. The recording quality is not that good, but you can sense the greatness of both the composer (Qassabji) and the singer (Amal Hussein).

Luay

alshame
11-10-2005, 03:51
This was posted by Abu A'li on another forum, and I think it should be uploaded here as well, since I think it's very rare. The recording quality is not that good, but you can sense the greatness of both the composer (Qassabji) and the singer (Amal Hussein).

Luay
الف شكر اخي لؤي على هذه النادرة.

أبو علاء
11-10-2005, 10:34
هذا اللّحن بديع حقّا ولم أكن قد سمعته ؛ لكنّ الملفّ (ولا أقول التّسجيل) ليس في حالة حسنة، فليت أبا عليّ يعيد نقله إلى الحاسوب دون إجراء تعديلات عليه بساوند فورج أو كول إيديت لأنّي أعتقد أنّ السّبب هو تلك التّعديلات الّتي لم تكن موفّقة (وأتكلّم هنا عن تجربة شخصيّة إذ حدث لي الوقوع في نفس الخطإ) اللّهمّ أن يكون سجّل القصيد من بثّ على الشّبكة.

محب الطرب
11-10-2005, 10:50
عندي كما هو و ذلك من المصدر و للآن أبحث عن بلاجن لإزالة الـتأخير (الصدى) و لكن يظهر إنه غير متوفر حتى الآن

luay
02-11-2013, 23:03
For a long time I was looking for a better quality of this recording. I finally found one.
I know it's against the forum's policy to post links to youtube, etc., but I'd like to request an
exception here until we get an audio recording; here's what I found and it's very good sound
quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubsgoAucEv4

I like the song a lot.
Luay

أبو علاء
03-11-2013, 04:37
I know it's against the forum's policy to post links to youtube, etc., but I'd like to request an
exception here until we get an audio recording
When it is important to post the link and the exception is justified, we can either alter a couple of characters so as to neutralize the link or use a php code like I did so that the reference is there, but without a live link.

luay
03-11-2013, 09:13
Thanks Abu A'laa.

Luay