PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Rami+Qassabji+OK : Ezzahre Ferrod Etbassem (clean recording)

luay
14-09-2006, 02:33
It seems that Om Kulthoum re-recorded some of her old, short songs, resulting in
nicer quality recordings (and most often longer as well).

I start here with the song Ezzahre Fe-Rroud Etbassem. Lyrics: Ahmad Rami; music: Qassabji.

Luay

luay
14-09-2006, 03:50
To me, this is one of Qassabji's best. Lyrics: Rami.

Luay

luay
14-09-2006, 03:55
Rami and Sunbati strike again.
(BTW the English translation in the file name is NOT mine, so don't laugh at me :-)

Luay

Najib
14-09-2006, 11:31
Aren't these from a CD issued in France?

شادي الالحان
14-09-2006, 13:29
Rami and Sunbati strike again.
(BTW the English translation in the file name is NOT mine, so don't laugh at me :-)

Luay

شكرا لك يا لؤى

luay
14-09-2006, 15:55
I should have done it :-)

Luay

هههههههههههه
الله يسامحك يا لؤي طيب غيرها
شتان ما بين انستينا وبين نسيتينا

luay
14-09-2006, 15:56
Tab Ennaseem and Ya Leilte-l-E'id are from one CD (probably issued in France) and Ezzahre Fe-Roud is from a different CD (it's on a CD with the long version of Hallet Layali-l-Amar).

Luay

Aren't these from a CD issued in France?

أبو علاء
14-09-2006, 16:41
I've just fixed the filenames. I'm wondering which kind of stupid people are involved in writing those basic data on CDs and tapes. By the way, even such "prestigious" collections as the CDA ones (apart from Fred's ones, of course) are not devoid of such indecent "errors".
By the way, Luay, tabi-n-nasim is one of my best preferred ones. Now, I'm wondering if I didn't upload it as well as ez-zahri fi-r-rudh in a thread about taqatiq composed by Qasabgi.

fredlag@noos.fr
14-09-2006, 18:41
even... Hachlef, allah yerhamo, specifically FORBADE that I should mention the record's company and catalogue nb in the booklet. I always did it raghm anfo, and he always erased it raghm anfi. Our little game. :( :(

أبو علاء
15-09-2006, 08:57
I wasn't aware at all that he passed away and I've never known more about him than his name and the CDs/"booklets" that had such name on them, but I have to say he didn't did a good job in his CDA collections. I already commented on some of the shortcomings elsewhere, but I even remember coming through titles of songs that were altered in their original language and mistranslated into French/English.

John Smoth
04-11-2006, 03:52
anyone has old songs of Um Kalthom?????

أبو علاء
04-11-2006, 11:45
Sorry, but what do you mean by "old songs" here? In another post, you qualified this request by specifying 40s-5Os, which rather puzzling as the most appropriate adjective to qualify her songs from that period would be "middle aged" and there are plenty of them around as Luay told you. This one is from the 30s. You have almost everything available from the 20s-30s period. All you need is to search the forum relevant section. I'm not aware of her making any recrodings before 1924. So, please, try and make your request a little more precise!