PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : سارة الهاني

Burhan
16-11-2006, 08:27
Sara el-Hani is one of the new good voices in Lebanon.... Though started singing since she was 12 years old, Sara has not received the recognition she deserves....here are two samples ....

Layli el uns fi vienna (acapella)
Leih Tilaw3ini

waiting for your comments

Alafandi
16-11-2006, 09:17
Sara el-Hani is one of the new good voices in Lebanon.... Though started singing since she was 12 years old, Sara has not received the recognition she deserves....here are two samples ....

Layli el uns fi vienna (acapella)
Leih Tilaw3ini

waiting for your comments

مشكور يا برهان...ساره الهاني لها عندي معزه كبيره
هل تستطيع أخي برهان (لقد نسيت) ان تذكرني , هل أغنية "ليه تلاوعيني" هي أيضآ لأسمهان ؟
شكرآ
تحياتي

oudman
16-11-2006, 19:07
أخي برهان

اغنية ليه تلاوعيني هي من روائع ام كلثوم وعندما تسمعها ....لاتستطيع سماع غيرها...على الاطلاق

Burhan
17-11-2006, 12:45
ومن الحان القصبجي العملاق

luay
18-11-2006, 00:49
Thank you so much Burhan.
The singer's voice is very beautiful. I've never heard of her before.
Leh Telawa'eeny and its twin sister Inti Fakrani Walla Nasayani are two of
my favorite taqateeq by the genius Qassabji.

Luay

Burhan
18-11-2006, 07:37
Thank you so much Burhan.
The singer's voice is very beautiful. I've never heard of her before.
Leh Telawa'eeny and its twin sister Inti Fakrani Walla Nasayani are two of
my favorite taqateeq by the genius Qassabji.

Luay

Dear Luay,

Thanks for your feedback...
here is an additional track: Nawayet Adari Alami (composed originally by Farid Attrach for Asmahan).

i also have a section of seert el hob as performed by Sara if you would be interested.

rgds

luay
18-11-2006, 17:09
I appreciate it so much, dear Burhan.
I love Naweit Adari Alami --- I think Farid's compositions early on were much better than
his later ones.
By the way, Sara's style is closer to Asmahan than to Om Kulthoum. Probably that's why she chose one of Qassabji's compositions for Om Kulthoum. I've noticed that usually those who
love Asmahan's style, prefer Qassabji's music to Sunbati and Zakariya (among Om Kulthoum's songs, at least). But it's just an observation; not a theory :-)

About Seerte-l-Hobb, I appreciate your offer, but I prefer to listen to Leh Telawa'eeny and Naweit Adari Alami. These young singers with beautiful voices (like Sara) have always the same behavior: they sing great songs (Om Kulthoum oldies, Asmahan's, etc.), but then to please the "new generation", they sing "populist" songs such as Seerte-l-Hobb and Alf Leila W Leila. Amal Maher started by singing Beredak Ya Khalegee and Yalli Gafake-l-manam. The other day I heard her singing W Daret El Ayyam, and as we say in Arabic, Shattanna Ma Bayna W Daret El Ayyam and the other two songs!

One of the major problems that talented people like Sara and Amal Maher face is that there
is no audience for the good stuff --- we all know what people want to hear today, or more accurately, what they want to SEE today!

Thanks again for the great songs.
Luay

Burhan
20-11-2006, 15:47
Luay, thanks for your comments....
I guess Sara el-Hani is now at a critical stage of her career...as u mentioned, she needs to choose between being a mainstream singer or alternatively committed to more artistic pursuits.......I hope she will not be tempted by the short-termed commercial success or fall under the pressures of pleasing the varieties audiences and production companies with second grade arab pop.

Many of the younger singers in lebanon have survived similar experiences,like Jahida wehbe, Summayya Baalbaki, Ghada Ghanem, Rima Khcheich (though I am not very fond of her recent hybrid works)...we are on the watch for what the future will bring to Sara and also what choices she will make.

الشراع
05-12-2006, 09:59
مشكور وبالفعل سارة الهاني موهبة نادرة ياليت يصقل بالشكل المناسب ولي طلب ياليت تنزل لنا أغنية سيرة الحب بصوت سارة او اي عمل بصوتها ولك جزيل الشكر

أبو علاء
05-12-2006, 10:23
أخي العزيز، سيرة الحبّ ليس من الوارد إنزالها بصوت صاحبتها الأولى حسب قواعد المنتدى، اللّهمّ أن تكون حفلة استثنائيّة، فناهيك عنها بصوت سارة ؛ كذلك لا يمكن السّماح برفع أيّ عمل كان إلاّ أن يكون مطابقا لخطّ المنتدى.

Jacques
05-12-2006, 15:35
صوتها شجي ويحمل عاطفة تحرك القلب، أرجو أن ترفع من تسجيلاتها ما تستطيع إليه سبيلا (وطبعا ما يتفق مع توجهات المنتدى الكريم)

fynyx
24-12-2011, 19:34
ليالي الأنس في فينا - نسخة أخرى