PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : الاهات - حفلة رائعة

أبو الغيث
31-01-2007, 12:54
By the way, what happened to El-Ahat? You had mentioned you had a version of it, with the label "Sahra Khassah

كنت قد وعدت لؤي برفع هذه الحفلة , وترددي كان بسبب خوفي من كونها تسجيلا تجاريا او ما شابه ذلك .وكنت قد لاحظت خلو أرشيفنا من هذه الاغنية.
لكنني سأترك الحكم له وللمختصين . واعتذاري لعدم وجود تاريخ مفصل على البكرة والاكتفاء ( بسهرة خاصة 1943)

الاهات
ام كلثوم
بيرم التونسي
الشيخ زكريا احمد
مقام هزام

luay
31-01-2007, 13:56
Thanks Abu-l-Ghayth.
This is the commercial version of the song. However, I leave it to Abu A'laa and Fred to decide whether to delete it, as there are absolutely no other versions of this masterpiece on the forum.
There's been a lot of discussion of OK and Zakariya, and much has been made of their collaboration, and rightly so I believe, but I don't recall even once that this masterpiece was
mentioned. I'm amazed: do people not like this song? To me it's at the top with Hulm and El Awwela Fel-Gharam. This very recording is one of the reasons I fell in love with Om Kulthoum's voice and performance. Also, I don't know what the story is about the availability of other recordings. I myself have another version of it, that's available on Sono Cairo tapes, if I'm not mistaken, but it doesn't even come close to this performance.

Thanks again.
Luay

fredlag@noos.fr
31-01-2007, 13:59
@ Lu'ay :
so there are 2 different commercial versions of the song, right ? From 2 different concerts or an "edited" version and a full one ?

luay
31-01-2007, 14:06
Hi Fred,
The two different versions I have are from two different concerts. The problem with the other version that I have that it's on a tape made by a Lebanese recording company, "Relax-In", which reproduced the song (with permission?) from Sono Cairo, and somehow the time is almost doubled, if not more, by repeating the same parts over and over, which is so annoying.

But again, the two versions are from two different concerts. The other version has a better sound quality, if I'm not mistaken, but in terms of performance and audience reaction, there
is no question that it's of lower quality. If you want, I can convert and upload it.

Best,
Luay

@ Lu'ay :
so there are 2 different commercial versions of the song, right ? From 2 different concerts or an "edited" version and a full one ?

محمد على نصر
03-02-2007, 08:59
شكرا اخى مقدم العمل على روائعه وشكرا لاخى الفاضل المشرف العام وكل الساده المشرفين منتدى متميز جدا