PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : جنازة أم كلثوم

kabh01
02-03-2007, 22:26
هذه مقاطع من جنازة كوكب الشرق ست الستات أم كلثوم رحمها الله رحمه واسعه وأسكنها فسيح جناته. آمين

Copyrights: mbc , Dubai

luay
03-03-2007, 14:31
Thank you Hilal.
Given the happiness that this Lady brought to hundreds of millions, it's just too sad still to see
these moments. And what's even more sad, is that the country that she loved to death and
brought pride to, commemorated her by destroying her villa immediately upon her death.

Thanks again.
Luay

أبو الغيث
03-03-2007, 21:36
اللهم اجعل قبرها روضة من رياض الجنان
شكرا يا أبو الكرم .... والله انو شي مؤثر كتير

kabh01
03-03-2007, 21:42
اللهم اجعل قبرها روضة من رياض الجنان
شكرا يا أبو الكرم .... والله انو شي مؤثر كتير

رحمة الله عليها. أسعدت كل من على وجه هذه البسيطه. وكانت أمرأه صالحه جدا و متدينه و تخاف الله و كل مايقال أوقيل عنها في أعلامنا المعفن فهو هراء. أم كلثوم بنت مسجدا على حسابها الخاص في قريتها "طماي الزهايره" ومن بنى بيتا لله بنى الله له قصرا في الجنه. الى جنان الخلد يا ست الستات

أبو حسن
24-03-2007, 08:43
الجنازة موجودة عندي على ملفين مدتهما 14 دقيقة وحجم أحدهما 20 ميغا والآخر 15 ميغا لذا لم أتمكن من رفعهما ...

7abib
24-03-2007, 22:35
ربنا يغفرلك زنوبك ويرحمك برحمتة يارب
ياريت لو تقدر تضغطها وترفعهلنا يبقالك جزيل الشكر

Hattouma
29-03-2007, 08:20
Thank you Hilal.
Given the happiness that this Lady brought to hundreds of millions, it's just too sad still to see
these moments. And what's even more sad, is that the country that she loved to death and
brought pride to, commemorated her by destroying her villa immediately upon her death.

Thanks again.
Luay

Luay ...most of the Egyptian people people were against the selling and what happened to her villa ..and her family's strange decision .i personally think the goverment should have intervened but we are talking Sadat days here ...where "culture" was not only no longer in the agenda but under fierce attack.

Kawaliste
16-05-2007, 11:10
شكرا جزيلا لكن انا عندي ملف كامل حول ام كلثوم باللغة الفرنسية قمت تتسجيله من قناة فرنسية وسوف احاول ضغطه انشاء الله ووضعه في المنتدى

Tarik Beshir
17-05-2007, 17:05
Its the first time i see these fottages.....got me kind of choked up....it must have been amazing to be around in the 40s and 50s when she was at her majestic best along with all the greats of the golden era....shame we missed it by some 20 years.

carol
05-06-2007, 13:25
Unfortunately,Um Kolthooms villa was demolished,all the memories are gone forever,the rare trees were cut down,an exceptionally ultra ugly huge building is now in its place

mehsendoueihi
21-06-2007, 14:33
first thanks a lot for this historical moment on tape second I feel humbled in the midst of all of you to have to ask you which one of her songs is playing in the background and thanks in advance

Najib
21-06-2007, 15:37
There are many songs.

I have never heard the first one: Anal Sha3bu

The second bit is Ruba3iyyat al Khayyam

And by the way Hilal, thanks a lot for this clip!

luay
21-06-2007, 15:39
The first one is called A'la Babe Misra (At Egypt's Door), which is a patriotic song, composed by Abd El Wahab. The second is Rubaa'eyyat Al Khayyam.

Luay