PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Saba Semaai صبا خاننده زكريا

Hattouma
11-03-2007, 22:48
سماعي صبا جميل أحببته من أول ""سمعة"" من أعمال الموسيقي العثماني خانينده زكريا(عاش في القرن الثامن العشر ). أداء فرقة إنكوردياس اليونانية من الأسطوانة: زكريا هانينده
أللي وصلتني فجأة و من استانبول
Hanende Zaharya - En Chordias

I loved this Saba Semaai from the first listen ..by Zakharia Khanendeh who lived in the 18th century performed by the greek En Chordias Ensemble (from En Chordias CD )

tecladista
12-03-2007, 00:40
Thanks a lot for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Najib
12-03-2007, 13:55
I'm so happy to see the En Chordais bug spreading!

Hatim, it would be clearer if you mention who is actually playing, because En Chordais is more the title of the actual project not the groups playing underneath the project.

Salamat
Najib

Hattouma
12-03-2007, 19:29
el-asami sa3ba ya Najib ..ya ta3bni :)

Kiya Tabassian : setar
Ziya Tabassian tombak : daf
Kyriakos Petras: violin
Kyriakos Kalaitzides - oud
Apostolos Tsardakas - qanun
Lefteris Pavlou - Bendir
studio recording in Thessaloniki .. the cd has some live recordings as well..

i finally got Isak Tanburi's also by the way ...

Najib
12-03-2007, 19:44
What do you think about Isaak's booklet?

Hattouma
13-03-2007, 16:56
great of course i purchased it mainly for the booklet :)

a remark on the players here Tabassia's musicians from Iran living in Montreal Canada , the cd includes as well Turkish musicians S Erguner and milhat Gulses .

mohamadno
10-06-2007, 12:28
personaly i would consider this Semai the best saba semai that i have ever heard, so could u plz upload some different semai's for the same composer

adamgood
10-06-2007, 15:07
personaly i would consider this Semai the best saba semai that i have ever heard, so could u plz upload some different semai's for the same composer

scroll down to the bottom of this page, I can't read the Turkish here:
http://www.turkmusikisi.com/bestekarlar/zaharya.htm

but if that's his entire output of compositions, looks like there's only the Saba Saz semaisi? and no pesrevs?

tasos
10-06-2007, 15:14

I don't like it so much. Of course it's a "work of art" but I prefer some other compositions from him. Here is an amazing performance of Zaharya's huseyni agir semai. In fact that was the first piece that I ever heard classical ottoman music. I upload and the kemence taksim by Ihsan Ozgen as an intro to the semai.

طارق السيد
20-06-2007, 00:59
سماعي جميل فعلا وشكرا على هذه المشاركة و أيضا القطعتان الأخريان جميلتان
الموسيقى العثمانية كالذهب كلما مر عليها زمن أطول كلما أصبحت أجمل

اسلام النجار
12-09-2007, 22:35
شكرا علي هذه السماعيات الجميلة

XPHCTOC
21-10-2007, 00:00
It's my first message in this forum.

Is it possible to have some other tracks of Zakharia Hanende? I've tried to find the "En chordais cd" in Greece but it's out of sold...