الشيخ زكريا أحمد

jousef
01-02-2007, 08:15
شكراً لك يا شيخ سيد
ولكن ارجو اعطائي كلام هذا الموشح الرائع
وأكون لك من الشاكرين

Najib
01-02-2007, 16:56
Allah it is Zakaria the singer, not just the composer, at the peak of Tarab.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sheikh Sayyed.

luay
01-02-2007, 17:44
The file was originally posted by Raouf about a year and four months ago. This shows some
posts/files are not getting the attention they deserve (probably because sometimes there's a surge in file uploads --- like what's happening in the Om Kulthoum section now).

Luay

أبو علاء
01-02-2007, 22:40
The file was originally posted by Raouf about a year and four months ago. This shows some
posts/files are not getting the attention they deserve (probably because sometimes there's a surge in file uploads --- like what's happening in the Om Kulthoum section now).
Luay

Yeah! It goes back to the very early days of the forum. By the time, there were a very few of us around and, yet, I remember my complaining of the lack of feedback and summoning members to react to important posts several months after that. Thank god, things have a bit changed ever since although we still have a long way to go. But, in all cases, I'm sure there are so many good threads that have been overlooked and to which we will come back when time of scarcity will come. Then "harvesters" (my word of the day as Najib would say) will probably vanish. But, authentic forum members will be there and ready to come back on all the exceptional stuff that's been generously offered all over the place by Fred and co.

luay
01-02-2007, 22:53
I personally haven't listened probably to 10% of what's uploaded on the forum. I've been mostly "dedicating" my time to the Om Kulthoum section, which has overwhelmed me in the last few days. Not that other sections/file are not of interest to me; they are, but I prioritize
things (according to my taste) given my severely limited time these days.

Luay