PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : A query about 'alya Al-'atrash

Jerjo
30-04-2007, 05:04
I have an old recording, about early 1930s, called Alya We Essam. It is sung by Alya Al-Atrache and Yousuf Taj Can I post a link of this to put it on your site to get some feed-back. Perhaps some of your responders have other recordings by these artists. I am especially curious to learn whether this Alya Al-Atrache is the same Alya who was the mother of Farid and Asmahan.

أبو علاء
30-04-2007, 14:10
First, your post was inserted in the wrong place. I can't see what this has to do with the various announcements and recommendations for the new members. Second, we don't accept links to files posted on other websites, and most of all, upload websites such as 4shared, rapidshare and yousendit. Any file to be contributed has to be posted on the forum in the apprirate section/thread.
This said, before thinking of posting, I suggest you take a closer look to the forum texts (that is in the very place you initially inserted this post) and to check the forum index to be sure that your file hasn't already been posted. You'll see that there are a couple of recordings of 'alya Al-mundhir/Al-'atrash, mohter of Farid and 'asmahan.