PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Elie Choueiry

sdmaestro
02-05-2007, 20:45
I believe Elie Choueiry is one of of the good performers singing with Rahbani Brother and Feiruz, beside his distinctive talent in music composition. I miss his voice and music and as I am leaving in United States, I could not find any recording handling his name! Even on the Internet nothing is posted. Hopefully this thread will help collecting his songs...The ones that I remember are:
-Woslo el7elween
-Biktob Ismik Ya Bladi
-Saf el3askar
and many others

zbader
02-05-2007, 21:09
أخي مايسترو
إيلي شويري عذب الصوت و شجي الألحان كما تفضلت و لكنه يعتبر من المعاصرين لحناً و غناء أي أن أغنياته لا تمثل التراث و لا تحمل هوية مميزة، و لا تعتبر مدرسة يمكن اتباعها
جمال الأغنية وحده لا يشفع لها أن تستثنى من نظام المنتدى
أوافقك أن أعماله غير متوفرة حيث تعيش حالياً
آمل أن يقوم الأخوة الأعضاء الذين يملكون تسجيلات له بمراسلتك على البريد الخاص لتوفيرها لك
أهلا و ســهلا بك في ربوعنا

أبو علاء
02-05-2007, 21:15
Zbader has already kindly answered your question. I just want to add to his words an invitation to read the forum texts and browse through the various threads so as to better understand what this forum is about (remember this question was put to you when you wanted to register. Many people don't understand the reason to such a question. Your post here is a good illustrative answer).