PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : رباعيات الخيام الأزبكية في 2-3-1961 الوصلة الأولى

fawaz_toumani
20-05-2007, 16:46
و هكذا اكتملت الحفلة التي أقيمت في حديقة الأزبكية في 2-3-1961
حيث غنت في الوصلة الأولى هذه الأغنية و في الثانية حب إيه و الثالثة أروح لمين
و الحقيقة أني لم أكن أعرف أني أملك هذا التسجيل و لكن بعد التمحيص و التدقيق وجدته

Najib
20-05-2007, 16:59
الف شكر عزيزنا فواز

للتمحيص والتحميس والتحميص
:)

fredlag@noos.fr
21-05-2007, 11:02
Thanks Fawwaz, we now have the full concert !
This was, according to Mahmud, the last rendition of Ruba3iyyat al-Khayyam before Morocco in 1968. It seems like a very wise, a very mature one. No surprises (are there ever with this song?), a nice decision to hit qarar in the fa-kam tawalla l-layl usual non-metric improvisation at 32'09, the usual perfectly mastered ornamental stuff all along, especially in ya 3alim al-asrar, the voice is beautiful, an excellent concert.
So why is it I'm never totally shab3an with Ruba3iyyat al-Khayyam, why is it I always feel it lacks madness, it lacks boldness ? Because 3eini fargha ?

luay
23-05-2007, 15:04
Thanks Fawaz.

So why is it I'm never totally shab3an with Ruba3iyyat al-Khayyam, why is it I always feel it lacks madness, it lacks boldness ? Because 3eini fargha ?

That's a good sign, Fred: it means Om Kulthoum's standards are very high, and by these standards, you're not satisfied with the performance of the Rubaa'eyyat.
In general I'd agree with you about this song. I LOVE it, and feel that she could have done more with it. However, I think the Damascus performance was excellent (not just the improvisations, which were very long, but also the whole atmosphere was very nice).

Luay