PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : A present from Benno Haüpl 1/3: Taqsim buzuq bayati by Muhyiddin Ba'yun

أبو علاء
12-06-2007, 17:29
I had the immense pleasure to meet yesterday Benno Haüpl (alnimsaoui in the forum) who is a passionate collector of world music records of every sort and from the various regions including oriental and Arab music. We had a very interesting discussion on different subjects relating to the forum and to Benno's own passion as well as on our respective personal experiences and he gave me a CD with samples from his collection as a present for the forum.
The first of these is a lovely taqsim buzuq by Muhyiddin Ba'yun in bayati mode that shows Ba'yun's tremendous skills, the possibilities offered by such an instrument (the style and technique are totally different from those of Muhammad Matar for instance) and the possibilities it offers in dealing with the maqam as a full fledged string instrument with melodic combinations and rythms comparable to the ones offered by the 'ud or qanun.
By the way, as the record state and the transfer quality are excellent as far as I can judge, I chose not to interfere with the audio file except for deriving an mp3 version therefrom. Fred could take care of producing a filtered version for those interested in one at a later stage.

تقسيم بزق بياتي
محيي الدّين باعيون
بيضافون 0908882

هذا التّقسيم على البزق من مقام البياتي مهدى من الأخ بنّو هويبل (النّمساوي)، وهو من كبار جامعي الاسطوانات القديمة من شتّى أنحاء العالم بما في ذلك المنطقة الّتي يهتمّ بها هذا المنتدى ؛ وقد تشرّفت بملاقاته والتّحادث معه عن هوايته وعن منهج المنتدى وأهدافه ومشاريع المستقبل أو أحلامه، وأكرمني بأن أهداني قرصا به عيّنات من بعض الاسطوانات الّتي اقتناها، هذا التّقسيم أوّل عيّنة منها ؛ وأرجو الانتباه إلى تقنية العزف وأسلوبه المختلف عن أسلوب محمّد مطر، وما يكشف عنه هذا التّقسيم من إمكانات الآلة في تناول المقام العربيّ بدقائقه شأنها في ذلك شأن سائر الآلات الوتريّة رغم حدودها التّقنيّة الظّاهريّة حتّى حين التّقيّد بالتّراكيب المقاميّة والإيقاعيّة المألوفة لدى آلات أوسع إمكانات كالعود والقانون

Najib
12-06-2007, 19:39
Thank you very much Benno.

A wonderful rare file indeed, and joy to listen to.

فاضل معتز
13-06-2007, 00:35
عزيزي

منذ مدة وانا اتردد على هذا الموقع وبصراحة لمست في الاعضاء الجدية في الطرح وتناول المواضيع

عزف البزق هذا غريب شوي ويختلف عن العازفين الاتراك وحتى السورين فهدوء هذا العزف لفت استماعي

شكرا على هذا الملف

سلامي

Hattouma
14-06-2007, 13:16
Very Interesting file and a touching taksim ,thank you very much Benno ! and Thanks Abu Alaa

Najib
14-06-2007, 19:32
اهلا بالأخ فاضل

بالنسبة للعزف الهاديء عليك ان تسمع علي الذهني

http://zamanalwasl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1305&highlight=%D0%E5%E4%ED

اهلا بك

alnimsaoui
16-06-2007, 01:15
Hello you good people!
This is my first post in this forum. And I am happy that Abu Alaa uploaded this masterpiece on my behalf - as I have no sound card (yet) on my PC.
I am glad that I can share such an outstanding recording with experts who value this precious piece like me.
My meeting with Abou Ala, as mentioned in the thread opening, has
made a great impression on me: I am much impressed by the deep knowledge that is gathered here at Zamanalwasl and the aims of this forum.
I promised Abou Alaa that I will upgrade my electronic equipment so that I can upload myself some similar masterpieces.
Thanks, Mohsen!
Benno
(alnimsaoui)

3amr
24-06-2007, 15:20
Well, I remembered that I had found some information and a picture of Tanburi Baayoun a while ago the the website www.abnaabeirut.com, so I thought I'd share them here.

http://www.abnaabeirut.com/new2/pages/55.jpg

محي-الدين-بعيون

ولد المطرب محي الدين بعيون في بسطة بيروت سنة 1868م وتتدرج في تعليمه حتى نال الشهادة الابتدائية الرشيدية ثم انتقل لعالم الفن والشعر حيث عرف بالطنبوري بعيون وله العديد من المواويل والأشعار والموشحات الغنائية والطربية وقد وافته المنية في أوائل العقد الثالث من القرن العشرين .

Muhyiddine Ba'youn

He was born in the Basta neighbourhood in beirut in 1868 and pursued his education until the certificate of elementary education. He then moved to the world of art and poetry where he was known as Tanburi Baayoun. He recorded many mawwals, qasids and muwashahs. He died early in the third decade of the twentieth century.

P.S: I beg Abu Alaa not to kill me over the poor translation:o, he's welcome to fix anothing he feels is inaccurate.

أبو علاء
24-06-2007, 17:40
P.S: I beg Abu Alaa not to kill me over the poor translation:o, he's welcome to fix anothing he feels is inaccurate.

Don't be silly! Translation into English is not part of my professional competences, anyway. There's just a couple of typos in the Arabic text I've just . fixed. Thanks for this piece of information.

3amr
24-06-2007, 18:13
You're welcome.

And we do have to be silly sometimes, for humour's sake

ANUBIS
27-07-2007, 08:48
رائعة جداً جداً و الأروع أنها قديمة و لكن يا حبذا لو تذكر متى سجلت و أيضاً لي طلب آخر هل يوجد موقع على الإنترنت يبيع هذه الإسطوانات للفونونغراف.