PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Lissah Faker - Hifnaoui

Najib
02-10-2005, 10:38
Played on the gorgeous solo violin of the legendary Umm Koulthoum's violinist Ahmad el Hifnaoui - Maqam Shawk Efza

Enjoy!

أبو علاء
02-10-2005, 10:55
Hi, Najib. I posted yesterday a couple of files which might interest you: the same ibthihal by Bahtimi and Fashni. Haven't you seen them. There's also a little present for Hatim: a moroccan song from the fifties. Have a look at it and tell me whether you like the genre.

Najib
02-10-2005, 11:38
I've just replied to the ibtihal post it is wonderful indeed.

In general I think I like the genre, even more that Tartil Quran.

luay
04-10-2005, 03:11
Hi Najib,
I've just tried to download/listen to the file, but it takes me to the webpage that says I'm not logged in, although I am logged in.
Interestingly, this doesn't happen with other files, such as the "Sahra Men Halab" file, which I can listen to!

Luay

أبو علاء
04-10-2005, 14:29
I've just tried mysrlf Luay and it dowloads without any problem.

luay
04-10-2005, 16:25
Hi Abu A'laa,
I've retried again, and it takes me to
http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24&d=1128241764

Again, it's just this file!!! It doesn't make sense, but I have no idea why it happens.
Other participants: is anyone having problem downloading/listening to this file?
Luay

أبو علاء
04-10-2005, 16:45
On clicking the link in your post, the file starts downloading automatically. It's an mp3 file; check your default player settings for mp3 files (you can check that in your Windows media player options or in Real player ones --- the "file" button.

luay
04-10-2005, 18:34
Hi Abu A'laa,
I listened to other mp3 files, and it was fine. I also tried to save the file to my desktop and listen to it from there, but what gets saved is an html file with the login window!!

Anyway, if no one else has a problem with this file, don't worry about it. It might be a problem with my own computer.

Thanks.
Luay