PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Koll-l-Ahebba Etnein Etnein

luay
26-10-2005, 06:00
The song "Koll-l-Ahebba Etnein Etnein" was composed by Zakariyya and sung by Om Kulthoum. But after a long search, it seems no one has this song as sung by The Lady.
Here it is sung by Shaimaa Eshayeb, who's a very young lady who did a decent job at singing it. Of course, OK's performance will be of different quality, but I'm posting this simply to remind people of this song, and to check if someone has it. We're "dying" to hear to it from Om Kulthoum herself.

Listen how beautiful the music is (as well as the lyrics). No wonder: Zakariyya is the composer, so what did you expect?!

Luay

أبو علاء
27-10-2005, 10:43
The song is beautiful as most Zakariya's compositions if not all of them are. But I can't suffer the voice nor the way the music is played and the song is interpereted. It's worse than the kind of performance to which we were used with Firqati-l-musiqa-l-'arabiya. Sorry to differ with you on this point, Luay. It's a pity we don't have it as sang by 'um kalthum and on this we can not but agree.:)

luay
27-10-2005, 15:26
Hi Abu A'laa,
My statement was ambiguous: what I meant to say by "how beautiful the music is" was really "how beautiful the melody is". I don't care about the voice or the the way the music is played either.
Again, the purpose of posting this version of the song (which is the only one I've ever heard) is to remind people of the song, especially those who might have it.

I wonder if Mahmoud has this song!

Luay

أبو علاء
27-10-2005, 16:59
There's no difference between our positions indeed. The only significant one would be about Farid, I guess.:) We'll ask Mahmud and the other members. Who knows.

luay
27-10-2005, 17:09
Hi Abu A'laa,
Yes, it seems we have a SIGNIFICANT difference about Farid. But as they say, good men disagree :)

Luay