Sami Shawwa
Minyalawi
Safati
Abdel Hay helmi

Thank you and kind regards

Burhan

أبو علاء
26-10-2005, 15:59
Dear Burhan, all the subjects you suggested are perfectly relevant in a forum like this one and we'll try and devote stickies to some of them at least. The problem with stickies is that to make them of real significance we need a minimum quantity of material and when I say material I mean documentary one as well as recordings. Unfortunately, this condition is not met for all the artists you listed. Another problem is the interest of members for such kind of stickies. To date, we've tried three of them (the fourth one devoted to Munira-l-mahdiya has just been opened) and the record is not much gratifying, both from the point of view of the number of contributors as well as for the number of visits. I also think we should avoid to replicate what is done elsewhere (in Zeryab or Sama'i). In the latter they have a sticky for Fathiya 'ahmad, I think. I'm not sure because it was there in the forum before the crash they experienced and I haven't been able to see their content after reopening since they made it all private unless you subscribe.

الشيخ سيد
30-10-2005, 14:51
I also think we should avoid to replicate what is done elsewhere (in Zeryab or Sama'i). In the latter they have a sticky for Fathiya 'ahmad, I think. I'm not sure because it was there in the forum before the crash they experienced and I haven't been able to see their content after reopening since they made it all private unless you subscribe.

أخى أبو علاء
لا يوجد حاليا مثبت لأعمال فتحية أحمد فى سماعي أو زرياب

أبو علاء
30-10-2005, 17:17
لكنّ المشكلة فيما يخصّ فتحيّه أحمد بالذّات هي أنّ خمسة وتسعين بالمائة من الملفّات ستكون ملفّات رفعت في زرياب أو سماعي، وعلى ما أعلم فمحبّ الطّرب أبو علي وعبدكم هما أهمّ مصدرين لتسجيلات هذه المطربة وكلانا رفع ما يملكه في زرياب بالنّسبة إلينا الإثنين وفي سماعي بالنّسبة إلى أبي عليّ.

cooldoctor
17-11-2005, 16:49
ماهو الموقع الذي تسمونه سماعي
ما هو عنوانه من فضلكم