PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Abbas el Bilidi

Najib
29-10-2005, 13:11
Dear All,

I think it's about time for this fantastic singer to have a sticky in our Muntada.

Please let's do one, and let's contribute, even if it did feature before in Zeryab.

He is one of the best Tarab singers of all times.

What do you think?

Thanks

Najib

Hattouma
29-10-2005, 13:46
Of course it is a great idea ...(if we can gather enough info also about the man ,not just music files ?(as he is completley unkown now !) .I just wonder if more than 3 stickies at the same time is not a bit too much ...

أبو علاء
30-10-2005, 17:24
I beg to differ a little bit with Hatim here. I agree on the need for a maximum of information, documents, photos...etc Audio files remain, however, the most important input. We simply shouldn't forget what the forum is about, that is Music and songs and the first and most important function in here is listening. On the other hand, the availability of documentary material is often probematic. By the way, Zeryab forum hasn't devoted a sticky to Bilidi, if I'm not mistaken, unless they did it after I left. There's a problem though and that's the limited number of available audio files of Bilidi.

Najib
30-10-2005, 17:34
Yes you're right Zeryab hasn't got a sticky for Bilidi.

I think there are few adwars and songs (duetto with Houriyah), etc.. that we can put together in a sticky.

The man was never honoured and he is really forgotten, so let's give him a bit of Insaf in our forum.

Salamat
Najib