PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : The early days of Rami+Sunbati+OK: E-Nnoum Yedaa'eb & Lamma-Nti Nawya

luay
09-08-2007, 01:53
There was a request for E-Nnoum Yedaa'eb, which is one of Sunbati's first compositions for the lady. Since, it's not on the forum, and given that we have threads for other groups of "short" songs, I thought it may be a good idea to start a thread of Sunbati's short songs (there aren't many of them, since soon after he started composing, OK moved to the "long" versions). I'm uploading here, in addition to E-Nnoum the song Lamma-Nti Nawya Tehagrini, which in my view, one of the clearest examples of Qassabji's influence on Sunbati in that period (the composition is very Qassabji-esque, in my opinion).

Luay

ayyoub
09-08-2007, 08:04
great song alnon ydaeb ayon hbebe

ayyoub
09-08-2007, 08:06
ارى ان اسنباطي بدا الاغنية كبداية بعض الموشحات مثل موشحات محمد غازي.

Najib
09-08-2007, 12:40
عزيزي ايّوب

من العوّاد الذي في الصورة؟

ayyoub
09-08-2007, 15:57
بكل تواضع هذا انا اخي ابو علاء

أبو علاء
10-08-2007, 00:33
بكل تواضع هذا انا اخي ابو علاء

السّائل هنا نجيب لا أبو علاء.:)
ما دمتم ذكرتم ألحان السّنباطي الأولى لأمّ كلثوم فلا بدّ من إضافة مونولوج قضيت حياتي، وهو ما سأفعله لاحقا، لكن ما قصّة شبه بداية مونولوج النّوم يداعب عيون حبيبي بالموشّح ؟ أيّ موشّح هذا الّذي يشبهه مونولوج راعى السّنباطي في تلحينه جميع قواعد هذا القالب وإن لم يكن في ذلك إلاّ تابعا لا مبدعا ؟ أعترف أنّي لا أعرف الموشّحات المشار إليها ولكن إذا ما صحّ الشّبه بحقّ فمعنى ذلك أنّها ليست من الموشّحات في شيء.

أبو علاء
10-08-2007, 23:08
هذا مونولوج قضيت حياتي حسب الوعد، وبهذا تكتمل ألحان السّنباطي الأولى عدا ما جاء بعد ذلك من ألحان الأفلام، وهي معروفة وشائعة.

luay
10-08-2007, 23:53
Thanks Abu A'laa.
But wasn't this monologue also from a movie? The reason I always thought so is because I have it on the CD that contains the songs of Nashid El-Amal! Now, I don't watch OK's movies, so I don't know if it was really in the movie, or it's just one of those mistakes of the CD producers.

Luay

أبو علاء
10-08-2007, 23:59
It might be. I'm as ignorant as you say you are in this regard.:)

fredlag@noos.fr
11-08-2007, 00:19
Yes it is, indeed, a song from Nashid el-Amal
It has a very cinematograpic orchestration, it almost sounds like an Asmahan song in this studio version.I'm almost sure it sounded totally different in concert, but we'll never know, unfortunately.

But, sorry to be irrelevant, did u listen to the dalili ehtar recently posted ? nobody seems to be commenting on this.

luay
11-08-2007, 00:54
Thanks Fred.

But, sorry to be irrelevant, did u listen to the dalili ehtar recently posted ? nobody seems to be commenting on this.

I listened briefly and made a comment as brief :-)
I had planned my assignment for this weekend already: this version of Dalili-Htar and one other song (you had sent us earlier this week).

Thanks again
Luay

zahralkhuzama
22-08-2007, 05:12
Hello,
Elnoum Yedaa'eb from my point of view is one of the best monologue Sunbati made for Om Kalthoum. It was recorded 1937 and performed live on 7/10/1937.
As for Qadhit hayati, it is from Nasheed Alamal movie.