PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : زكيّة حمدان

Burhan
05-10-2005, 09:39
'its my pleasure to have the first posting with Zakaria's works....sung by the Lebanese singer from the 50's and 60's Zakiya hamadan who did not receive the recognition she deserves....

Please tell me what do you think about this performance.

:)

aliyamout
05-10-2005, 10:32
و الله مطربة رائعة و صوت رخيم
شكرا و تحياتي

أبو علاء
05-10-2005, 12:17
Thanks Burhan for this file quite new for me. I confess I'm not well introduced to the art of Zakiya Hamdan. In fact, I know about her more of reputation than out of real listening experience. She reminds me of Marie Jubran's voice and style.

Hattouma
05-10-2005, 15:14
شكرا سيدي ...هذه من احب الاغاني الى قلبي كلمة و لحنا (لست متاكد و لكن اظن بيرم هو الكاتب)...

Burhan
07-10-2005, 08:19
Thanks Burhan for this file quite new for me. I confess I'm not well introduced to the art of Zakiya Hamdan. In fact, I know about her more of reputation than out of real listening experience. She reminds me of Marie Jubran's voice and style.

زكيه حمدان

ولدت ونشأت وتعلمت اصول الغناء في حلب على ايدي اساتذة الغناء فيها وهي تتميز بشخصيه واضحة في الاداء وقد طبعت اغاني ام كلثوم وعبد الوهاب بطابعها واكسبتها الصفات الفنيه الخاصة بها، فالاغاني من الحان الكبار والاداء حمداني بحت. ونجد في مثال ذلك قصيدة الكرنك لعبد الوهاب وانا في انتظارك لزكريا احمد ويا ظالمني للسنباطي

احيت زكيه حمدان الحفلات في حلب ودمشق وبيروت طوال سنين الاربعينات والخمسينات وحتى الستينات وبرهنت عن طول باعها في الاعمال التراثيه من قدود وموشحات وادوار وقصائد الخ. ويمكن القول ان موضع زكيه حمدان يأتي في الصداره بين المطربات العربيات وبخاصة في نوعي العرض الصوتي الحر والمقيد بالتلحين 1925 - 1987

Burhan
07-10-2005, 09:38
اسمعوا انا في انتظارك على الطريقة الحمدانيه
ايضاً اسمعوا الى صوت البيانو في هذه الاغنية

ارائكم؟

أبو علاء
07-10-2005, 10:47
أخي برهان شكرا على هذا الملفّ الجديد ؛ لقد كنت سمعت جزءا من أنا في انتظارك ومن الكرنك كذلك ؛ لكنّ المشكلة الأولى بالنّسبة إليّ هي البيانو ؛ قد تجدني مبالغا لكنّي أعتقد أنّه في غير محلّه.

Hattouma
08-10-2005, 13:19
It is very tricky to use a piano in such a song indeed ..the piano and the guitar give a distinctive feeling that changes a lot of how the song sounds ....Burhan , Did You listen to the works of The Egyptians Fat'hy salama (Piano) and Hossam Shaker (Qanun) Togather ? I think you will like it , knowing you like experemints with Oriental Jazz

Burhan
08-10-2005, 13:47
It is very tricky to use a piano in such a song indeed ..the piano and the guitar give a distinctive feeling that changes a lot of how the song sounds ....Burhan , Did You listen to the works of The Egyptians Fat'hy salama (Piano) and Hossam Shaker (Qanun) Togather ? I think you will like it , knowing you like experemints with Oriental Jazz

Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to listen to the works of Hossam Chaker and Fathy Salameh. I would appreciate posting any samples if have ones...

rgds
Akram

Burhan
08-10-2005, 13:50

It would be my pleasure to listen to the works of Salama and Shaker....and would appreciate if you post any samples of them,,,
rgds
:emot66:

أبو علاء
08-10-2005, 14:08
Sorry, Burhan, but posting such kind of works would be against the forum policy. To make things clear, we certainly pay all due respect to those trends and experiments, but they fall out of the scope the founders chose for this forum as exposed in the introduction. This is just a friendly reminder and I hope you'll not take it bad.

Najib
09-10-2005, 16:11
Are you sure this Zakiyah in Ana Fintizarek. I had a copy of that CD but titled Mary Jubran?

Hattouma
09-10-2005, 21:59
Hi Burhan ..I would not post them here anyway ( we are trying to focus , :) ) ,but I will send you a sample via your email ,and you let me know what you think ;)
Najib I doubt this would be Maria Jubran ,whose songs sound older (i think Marie died 1951 right ? and would not have piano !

أبو علاء
09-10-2005, 22:23
Najib is right inasmuch as the similarity is astonishing between both voices, yet, I'm almost certain this is Zakiya and not Marie.

Najib
09-10-2005, 22:47
Yes she died in the fifties, but her recordings aren't bad quality at all.

Kadnil Hawa with Muniati is an example.

So the CD I had for her was a couple of songs, and one of them was Ana fintizarak (I bought this from a guy in Lebanon 4 years ago)

And what was so special was the piano, this is why I remember the CD well.

It could be a compilation, and the guy is wrong, but it so sounds like Marie Jubran.

Cheers
Najib

المصري افندي
07-06-2006, 16:14
ولكن نود التحميل لما في حوزتكم

مع الشكر مسبقا

3amr
11-04-2007, 16:36
I'm sorry to bring this thread from the bottom of the pile, but I finally listened to it, and I wanted to say:

I am 9000% sure, this is zakiya hamdan, and not marie jubran.

للتأكيد أرفقت هذا المقطع من أنا في انتظارك المرفوعة، و أرجو الإنتباه إلى الحلية التي ترفقها قبل النوتة الثالثة في الملف، و هذه الحلية لهن تجدها في غناء ماري، و إنما هي زكية على وجه التأكيد و اليقين.

AlfLeila
01-01-2012, 11:11
Marie Jubran - Live Recording of Ana Fe Intézaraq

أبو علاء
01-01-2012, 14:59
I remember having seen this file in Zeryab forum, I think, and it was introduced as a Zakiya Hamdan recording. I don't really know Zakiya Hamdan's voice. The attack sounds indeed of Marie Jubran. But I'm not sure. This would be a very young Marie Jubran, unless the recording speed is not the right one. The execution is too speedy anyway and I hate that as I hate the piano in this recording.

AlfLeila
02-01-2012, 23:29
[SIZE=3]I don't really know Zakiya Hamdan's voice. The attack sounds indeed of Marie Jubran. But I'm not sure.

i'm listening to zakiya hamdan as i type this. her voice could come across as a high pitched marie jubran, but still not exactly as this recording.. im inclined to say this is marie jubran, but after your raised this suspicion im a little uncertain..

This would be a very young Marie Jubran, unless the recording speed is not the right one.
the track speed sounds a little accelerated.

and I hate that as I hate the piano in this recording.
agreed

**on a separate note, marie jubran's rast waslah (sahtu wagdan/asli el gharam) posted on the forum is cut short, missing the mowashah yaman la'iabat at the very end. here it is attached.
sorry, i would post the complete waslah if i had it, but all my marie jubran waslah's are cut up and divided into separate files.

أبو علاء
03-01-2012, 00:33
I would be interested to know what Kamal Kassar and Hilal Kabbarah think as I have no doubt both know better Zakiya Hamdan and both are big fans of Marie Jubran. And thank you for the muwashshah. I'll have to paste it to the wasla and upload the so modified file in the relevant thread.

Kamal Kassar
04-01-2012, 01:24
هي لا شك زكية حمدان اولا لأنها سجلت هذه الاغنية مع بيانو انطوان زبيطة وهي موجودة بانقي وافضل نسخة على منتديات اخرى الى جانب ان عندي كاسيت لزكية حمدان تغني هذه الاغنية. ثم ان طريقة القاء الجمل المغناة من قبل زكية حمدان لها شكل خاص بها. وحتى ولو كان هناك بعض الشبه بسبب حالة التسجيل السيئة فلا ريب ان المطربة هي زكية حمدان وماري جبران لا تغني بهذه الطريقة

AlfLeila
04-01-2012, 06:07
english pls :o

أبو علاء
04-01-2012, 10:34
english pls :o
Kamal says this is definitely Zakiya Hamdan first because he knows the piano player who accompanies her and the very way she pronounces words and sentences is typical of her. There are clearer versions of the recording in other fora and Kamal himself has it on a cassette featuring other pieces by Zakiya Hamdan.

3amr
11-01-2012, 05:59
Definitely Zakiya Hamdan. The recording is a little fast. There are even faster recordings of Zakiya Hamdan which gave the impression she is high pitched, but she in fact has a very deep voice for a woman, and a very beautiful one in fact. I don't think this piece works with her style though, despite the presence of some parts which show what she's capable of.The piano is sorely out of place..

أبو علاء
13-01-2012, 13:18
When I wanted to insert the title in the index I realised the same recording was uploaded long ago and the same debate already took place. So, I decided to merge the two threads, which means Alfleila should have checked the index before posting. But this applies to all of us including myself.

AlfLeila
18-01-2012, 07:41
its funny looking at the same discussion with nearly the same dialogue 6 years ago..

which means Alfleila should have checked the index before posting.
well techincally i did, just under marie jubran ;)