PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Turkish = Greek

John Smith
16-09-2008, 06:41
I want to add these songs which are a mixture of Greek and Turkish, the only thing they are in flv format. To listen to them you need to get the free flv player at:

http://www.download25.com/install/flvplayer4free-free-flv-player.html

once you get there download the free version this way you can listen to them, enjoy this beautiful songs that has no barrier, no visa, no Turkish no Greek, no bad memories, no hate, just beauty

أبو علاء
16-09-2008, 08:09
I want to add these songs which are a mixture of Greek and Turkish, the only thing they are in flv format. To listen to them you need to get the free flv player at:

I suppose you could not upload the files because flv is not among the formats allowed on the forum. Are you sure there isn't a way to convert flv files? Our preference is for mp3 and there should be a way to convert them into that format.

Hattouma
16-09-2008, 23:30
Hi John , this statement can get us in trouble if taken outside of context ! you mean Turkish and greek music traditions share a lot ;)

John Smith
18-09-2008, 11:01
Turks and Greek have love to each other

Dear All
I have these beautiful Greeks singing Turkish, it goes back to the 18 and early 19 centuries. I converted them to MP3. The music is mixture of Turkish and Greek, this what the world should be love each other and live this life happy.

Hate is the politician bread and wine, politicians need motivation and the best ones are:
Nationalism
Religion
Color
History
Language

I do not want to talk on this subject. We are talking music and Turks and Greeks share a lot of same music.

My aim is to listen to these singers and enjoy early 19th century songs.

Here is the first one converted, please let me know if you want more.

For some reason I upload the file but I can not see it posted

Najib
18-09-2008, 20:44
Hi John,

I had a lot of problems uploading on Sunday but then suddenly all problems disappeared.

Can you please try again and let us know if it still doesn't work.

Also try to change the names of the files completely not just the extension this might help.

John Smith
20-09-2008, 07:35
Hi Najib,

Thank you for the advice. I will try one and if it goes then will upload the others

John Smith
20-09-2008, 07:50
I can not upload again, sorry.

John Smith
20-09-2008, 08:22
The songs in the past upload are:
1. Tsiftle Telli - Lefteris Yiala: by Menemenlis: recorded in Istanbul in 1910
2. Aman Yila: by Andonis Dimantides: recorded in 1928 in Athens
3. I Leftheroula: by Grigoris Asikis
4. I Kardhia mo Esena Theli: by Roza Eskenazi

أبو علاء
20-09-2008, 10:59
There is only one file that was uploaded today and, for some reason, got disconnected from the original thread (I deleted it an reuploaded it again above). I must say this happened to me in the past a couple of times. Apart from this, I can't see any file of these in the database and I have no expalation to that. One important thing is to mention the message you get at the end of the upload process.

John Smith
21-09-2008, 06:56
Here is more

John Smith
21-09-2008, 07:07
More songs