PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : what hapened

mehsendoueihi
20-12-2008, 19:15
does anyone knows why om kolthoum's song el awela fel gharam,57 minutes, that I uploaded this morning,got deleted as fast as I uploaded it in the ok section

أبو علاء
20-12-2008, 20:09
The section's moderator deleted it because it's nothing else than a bad copy from the commercial version.

luay
20-12-2008, 20:26
And, if you go to the end of the thread in which you had posted the song, you'd see the "trace" of the deleted post, with the reason for its deletion.

Luay

mehsendoueihi
21-12-2008, 15:11
And, if you go to the end of the thread in which you had posted the song, you'd see the "trace" of the deleted post, with the reason for its deletion.

Luay

I wonder,brother Luay,how do you account for the extra 19 mn ,and if your answer is pasting ,my next question would be why eza3et joumhouriet masr el 3arabia would do this with this song and not all the other songs of hers and they would not have broadcasted the 38 mn commercial version that I just listened to twice before writing this and still find quite a difference between the two versions.Set el Kol seems to be more energized in my version and with more ertejalat.I would love to hear your explanation .

أبو علاء
21-12-2008, 17:25
Mehsen, without prejudging Luay's answer and without having accessed the version you uploaded, I can assure that Luay is one of the most careful listeners and the most reliable among us as far as 'um kalthum is concerned simply, especially that he constantly listen to her recordings and hardly listens to anything else. So, if you listened twice to the commercial version, you can be sure he listened to it scores, if not hundreds, of times and he knows every detail thereof on his fingertips.

I wonder,brother Luay,how do you account for the extra 19 mn ,and if your answer is pasting ,my next question would be why eza3et joumhouriet masr el 3arabia would do this with this song and not all the other songs of hers and they would not have broadcasted the 38 mn commercial version
This means that you have read nothing from the wealth of comments posted all over the 'um kalthum section. Would you have done so, you would have understood that the Egyptian radio has a long history of tampering with original recordings of UK live concerts in general, sometimes purposefully and on other occasions unintentionally, out of sheer carelessness.

luay
21-12-2008, 19:59
Dear Mehsen,
Can't you tell, for example, that the song really ended at 45 minutes and 50 seconds, and whatever after that is just a repetition of almost the entire part from Talet A'layaa-Llayali?
So, there alone you've got 12 minutes of a repeated part. And there are other places. I don't
have time to list all of them, but I just outlined one case for you that hopefully will convince you of the case. If your recording had a fraction of a second that wasn't in the commercial version, I would have been the first to jump up and down about it...

Best regards,
Luay

mehsendoueihi
22-12-2008, 14:47
I have a great respect for your opinions ,and that was a shock to me what brother Abu 3ala said about the egyptian radio.I read as much as time permits me,even though I don't log in and I know I still have long way to go ,thank you for your patience and thank God for people like you

أبو علاء
22-12-2008, 18:31
I read as much as time permits me,even though I don't log in and I know I still have long way to go ,thank you for your patience and thank God for people like you
No problem. It wasn't a reproach, Mehsen. All of us have so many other things to do apart from surfing on the forum. It is just that your comment concerning the Egyptian radio made me realize that you there were a few important things of which you were not aware of whilst this kind of information is indispensable to whoever wants to discuss a matter like the one raised here and I just seized the opportunity to tell everybody (once more) of the incredible amount of information one can get by just reading through the various threads and how important it is to read such content.