PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : ذكرى وفاة جسد أم كلثوم

الفارابي
03-02-2009, 11:21
اليوم 3 شباط - فبراير الذكرى الرابعة والثلاثين لوفاة جسد أم كلثوم !
أما الروح فباقية تثير فينا كلّ يوم ، وأقصد كلّ يوم ، أحاسيس جديدة .

لنقف ساعة صمت

ليكن ذكرها مؤبّداً

أخوكم
الفارابي

luay
03-02-2009, 16:23
Thank you for the reminder, Farabi. Thanks to this forum, I, for one, have rediscovered her in a sense, since the forum has presented us with versions of songs that we've never thought we'd hear (or that they existed in the first place).

I think her anniversary should also be an anniversary of all those whose presence at the time contributed to the way we hear and appreciate her; those whose presence is almost unknown to the Arab media: the composers (Qassabji, Zakariya, Sunbati,..), the poets and lyricists (Bayram, Rami,...), and the musicians (Abdu Saleh, Hifnawi,...).

Luay

alffy74
04-02-2009, 00:32
Indeed, if Umm Kulthum harvested most of, if not all, the glory herself, she wasn't the only who planted its seed. So, I join Luay in making today the anniversary of the great artists who accompanied Umm Kulthum in this wonderful journey.

It happened that Umm Kulthum, with all the talents and gifts that God blessed her with, was able to leave the most lasting print on our musical heritage. I was born a few months before she died, and today, at 34, I haven't found any singer, Arab or non-Arab, who was able to move me through vocals and singing style the way she does. And thanks to Zaman al Wasl and other fora interested in reviving this amazing cultural heritage I was able, like Luay, to rediscover or even maybe discover the true greatness of this lady.

I appeal to those who have the power to influence to use their influence to unveil the tearsures of our great music, starting with Umm Kulthum and moving back in time, so that we a Arabs, take pride in one of our greatest cultural heritages: the art of singing and composing.

Alfred

fawaz_toumani
04-02-2009, 02:41
الله يرحم جسد الست
كل يوم تعطينا شيئاً جديداً حتى بعد مماتها

عادل العتبانى
04-02-2009, 15:00
لقد توفى معظم الفنانين - سواء فى الموسيقى والطرب أو فىالشعر والرواية أو فى فن السينما - معظم الفنانين الذين أحببتهم وعشت مع إبداعاتهم ومازلت
وفى مقدمتهم أم كلثوم بالطبع .
لكنى لم أحزن على أى منهم ، حزنى على وفاة قريب أو صديق ، لأن الموت يعنى الفراق ، ولكن
المبدعون تبقى أعمالهم تصاحبنا ونصاحبهم .
فليرحم الله الجميع .

Abo_ammar
10-02-2009, 23:01
رحم اللة أم كلثوم جسدا وروحا لقدكانت من أعظم المبدعين فى القرن الماضى ولن يجودالزمان بمن يحل محلها أبدا حتى وأن ظهرت أصوات مشابهة ولكن تبقى عقليتها هى السر وراء تفردها وهذة العقلية هى مكمن إبداعها واللة لكم تمنيت أن أولد فى زمانها وأحضر حفلاتها ولكن ليس كل ما يتمناة المرء يدركة ولى العزاء باننى عضو فى هذا المنتدى العظيم الذى سمعت فية إبدعات لكوكب الشرق لم أكن أحلم بسماعها قبل إنضمامى لة رحم اللة إم كلثوم وزمانها الجميل زمان الطرب الأصيل زمان الفن الجميل زمان الوصل