PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Sheikh Mohammad 'imran

M Al-Jamousse
26-03-2009, 19:16
Please enjoy these live recordings by Sheikh Mohammad 'imran. I hope it was done correctly, but if not, my respectful apologies, it is my first time trying to do it.

My best, Mahmoud Al-Jamousse

أبو علاء
26-03-2009, 19:51
Welcome to the forum! You did succeed in posting your attachements indeed. However, there are a few things you need know. Like what happened with abe tawil, another new member, you did not post in the right place. The section subtitle clearly reads "the 78rpm records era" and, obviously, Shaykh 'imran recordings do not belong to that era. I haven't listened to any of the files yet. But, most probably, the right place for this thread is in the next section. Second, we would have appreciated a minimum of information on the content if you have it - title, circumstances...etc. We have already some of the Shaykh's recordings (see the index) and I hope you checked them in order to be sure there are no duplicates. My third remark concerns the format. Long ago, we have decided to have all audio files in mp3 format in an as much decent bitrate as possible (128 kbps for short recordings of 15 minutes or less, 64 kbps or lower bitrate for longer ones) as the most appropriate one. We prefer to stick to one format also for the sake of consistency/standardization. We are glad whenever people who do have something relevant to contribute to this forum are willing to do so and we thank you all for that. But there are a few rules and criteria to know and follow when contributing/posting and it should not be that difficult to get familiarized with them. Suffice it to read through the forum texts as well as the narrative in the various threads. In case of urgency and/or uncertainty, all you have to do is ask moderators/older members.

أبو علاء
26-03-2009, 19:58
Moved to the right section. Check the index of this section!

أبو علاء
26-03-2009, 21:48
هذه الملفّات فيما يبدو قطع من جلستين شهيرتين في بيتي كلّ من محمّد عبد الوهاب وعبد الوهاب محمّد (النّاظم)، وهي معروفة متداولة إلاّ أنّها هنا بجودة تقنيّة ممتازة خلافا لجلّ تسجيلات الشّيخ وسهراته المتداولة على الشّبكة.
وأعتقد أنّ تصنيف الملفّات المرفوعة وترتيبها خاطئ، فثالث الملفّات هو الأوّل في التّرتيب والثّاني هو الثّاني والأوّل الثّالث إن لم تكن مخطئا، ويضمّ الملفّ الأوّل مديح يا سيّد الكونين يليه في الملفّ الثّاني حوار طويل بين الحاضرين (محمّد عبد الوهاب ومحمّد عمران وعبده داغر...) ثمّ مقطوعة للأخير، وكلّ ذلك موجود مصوّرا في قسم الفيديو، أمّا الملفّ الثّالث فيتضمّن ابتهال ناداك قلبي خاشعا ولساني غير تامّ.
وقد جمعت الملفّات الثّلاثة وحذفت منها ما لا يهمّنا من الحديث والموسيقى (جلّ الملفّ الثّاني) واحتفظت بالمديح والابتهال لا لسبب سوى نقاء التّسجيل ؛ وأرجو أن يكون بحوزة الأخ الجموس بقيّة الابتهال فيوافينا بها.

ovide
27-03-2009, 15:20
شكراً للأخ الجموس على التسجيل النقي البديع

ابا العلاء العزيز
الموجود مصوراً في قسم الفيديو هو من جلسة اخرى، في بيت عبده داغر، بمصاحبة عدد أكبر من الألاتية ومن الضجة,

أبو علاء
27-03-2009, 16:16
ابا العلاء العزيز
الموجود مصوراً في قسم الفيديو هو من جلسة اخرى، في بيت عبده داغر، بمصاحبة عدد أكبر من الألاتية ومن الضجة,
شكرا على التّنبيه والتّصويب يا أبا الفداء، وهذا أفضل ويزيد من فائدة ملفّات الأخ الجمّوس ؛ معذرة فلم يكن أمامي متّسع من الوقت للتّحقيق والمقارنة.

M Al-Jamousse
27-03-2009, 18:32
I thank you for your comments, and give my apologies. I wish I had information on this, but I am not able to speak to my source any longer and I am not sure of the time period. I would love for you to listen enjoy and please let me know your thoughts on it.
Best, MAJ

رمزي
28-03-2009, 12:06
الجلسة مرفوعة من قبل و بوجودة افضل (فقط ينقصها الحوار الموجود في الملف الثالث و مقطوعة داغر) و هي مفهرسة في قسم الارتجالات بفهرس محمد عمران, ناداك قلبي و سيد الكونين