PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Gubanchi on Vinyl?

abuzachary
09-12-2009, 17:05
Dear members,

I have a modest collection of arabic music on vinyl and would like to add more Iraqi Maqam to my collection. I have some Yusuf Omar LP's but I was wondering whether one could find Gubanchi recordings on 33 rpm vinyl.

أبو علاء
09-12-2009, 18:29
First of all, here is the place to post queries, suggestions...etc and not any other sub-forum. Second, what's the meaning of this post? This is a discussion forum not an information desk about places where to buy. Could we ask you in turn whether the material you have has already been posted in the forum and if not whether you would consider posting all or part of it here?

abuzachary
09-12-2009, 19:24
My question to be more specific is to know if there has ever been any Gubanchi 33 rpm recordings as I have never seen one, I am sure there are some on shellac. That's all my question is.

أبو علاء
09-12-2009, 23:52
And my point is this: as the person in charge of screening membership requests, I see plenty of messages from people who claim to have interesting collections they're willing to share with the members as soon as they will be admitted to the forum and, to date, I haven't seen a single one of them uploading anything or making any other kind of useful contributions. Perhaps this is not your case. I also see from time to time people who come here and start talking about their personal collections that they want to increase or complete, but they almost never care to indicate the content of those collections, whether it is already posted in the forum and all the less contribute anything of it here. I don't know whetherr this applies to you (I hope it doesn't), but I simply cannot suffer this kind of attitude based on a very simple motto: take and never give.

3amr
10-12-2009, 05:33
I know there are some 45's. I don't know about 33's.