PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : 3amr

أبو علاء
30-11-2011, 11:40
It's a pity he has deserterd the forum. Wherever he is, I wish him a happy birthday.

zbader
30-11-2011, 20:52
Happy Birthday to you dear Amr
May you come back soon

3amr
03-12-2011, 01:31
Dear Abu Ala'
Thank you for the kind gesture.
Though my visits are infrequent, I still drop by regularly. I prefer not to make too many excuses, but doing a Ph.D. in science is unfortunately terribly time consuming, and the little time I have left I spent doing exercises I have to do for health reasons.
My iPod however is full of Abul Ila Mhammad. I am therefore always here in soul :)

أبو علاء
03-12-2011, 01:39
Dear Abu Ala'
Thank you for the kind gesture.
Though my visits are infrequent, I still drop by regularly. I prefer not to make too many excuses, but doing a Ph.D. in science is unfortunately terribly time consuming, and the little time I have left I spent doing exercises I have to do for health reasons.
My iPod however is full of Abul Ila Mhammad. I am therefore always here in soul :)

All I hope is that you'll get back to us as soon as your various obligations and schedule so allow. With your long absence, that of Ovide and Fred who has just shown up again, the forum has lost so much of its vitality. In the meantime, I wish you well in every ground.