PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : محيي الدّين بعيون ـ قصيدة" أترى يا جيرة الوادي ألم .."

أبو مروان
19-10-2018, 19:32
رغم أن هذه الأسطوانة ليست في أ حسن حال أرفعها لكم ولكم واسع النظر ،،القصيدة منسوبة إلى الشاعر عبد الحميد الرفاعي إلاّ أني لاأجد تفسيرا لورود أبيات لبشّار بن برد ضمنها ؟

أسطوانة بيضافون -b084314

fredlag@noos.fr
20-10-2018, 16:04
It appears indeed as an exercise in "tadmīn", inserting Bahshār's Lam yatul laylī in a newer poem, on the same metric pattern. But it's quite interesting to find a mursal version of this qaṣīda. And again, Ba‘yūn is taking a Cairene accent in classical Arabic, as in most his pieces in fuṣḥā, although the rendition is very Levantine in spirit...
I so wish there was a single interview of this artist... But Diana Abbani, in her PhD on Musical Life in Early 20th Century Beirut, couldn't unearth a single interview although she read the whole collection of Lisān al-Ḥāl, Beirut's most important daily newspaper in the 1910s and 1920s...
I tried filtering and un-clicking, the result is better than the original file but still very very hard.

أبو مروان
21-10-2018, 10:41
I tried filtering and un-clicking, the result is better than the original file but still very very hard.

Many thanks Fred

arabionaute
05-11-2018, 13:00
أحسنت سيد أبا مروان على هذه القطعة الرائعة وقد زادتها "الخشخشة" روعة في خاطري.