PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : فصل حجاز هميون Fasl hijaz humayun

أبو علاء
17-01-2006, 23:08
أقدّم لكم اليوم هذا "الفصل" كما اصطلح على تسميته في الموسيقى الكلاسيكيّة العثمانيّة وهو مرادف للوصلة المصريّة والنّوبة الأندلسيّة في شمال إفريقيا ويتضمّن مجموعة من القطع الآليّة والمغنّاة تستغرق ساعة وسبع دقائق من مقام واحد هو مقام الحجاز هميون ؛ وهو من أداء مجموعة قدسي إرغونير ؛ وقد قمت بجمع القطع المختلفة ضمن ملفّ واحد متّصل مع الاحتفاظ بثواني الصّمت الفاصلة بين القطعة والأخرى ؛ وهذه القطع هي المحتويات الكاملة لقرص مضغوط نشر تحت هذا العنوان وتجدون مع الملفّ الصّوتيّ صورة لوجهي غلافه وتتضمّن أسماء القطع وأصحاب الألحان والعازفين المنفردين الّذي يؤدّون التّقاسيم.

This is the full content of one of my Turkish classical music CDs I like most, the Fasl in Hidjaz Humayun mode by the Kudsi Erguner Ensemble. Detailed information on the titles of various pieces , composers and musicians is contained in the cd jacket of which I'm including copies here (only outer cover; I couldn't scan the whole booklet). I hope you'll like it

شادي الالحان
18-01-2006, 17:45
شكرا يا ابو علاء

أبو علاء
18-01-2006, 20:32
العفو.

AmbroseBierce
18-01-2006, 21:56
Thanks a lot - wonderful music, and one of Kudsi Erguner's recordings unknown to me. I just wish it would be better sound quality.

أبو علاء
18-01-2006, 22:55
I thought the sound was great. All what I did was to encode the cd tracks directly into mp3 files through my Archos mp3 player/encoder. Obviously, I had to go to a low bitrate to keep within the limits of filesize here

AmbroseBierce
19-01-2006, 00:13
I mean the music is absolutely fantastic. But the bitrate is really very low - just 20. Obviously you would have had to encode each song individually to keep within the file size limit.

But hifi/lowfi, whatever, great music anyway.

أبو علاء
19-01-2006, 10:18
Unfortunately, I couldn't rip the tracks one by one as the CD is not at hand for the time being (I left it in my home country). But, I think what is important as for as the sound quality is concerned is the input quality, not the output. In other words, you can yourself convert the file to a higher bitrate (I usually use 256 kps for my own files) and you'll get a quality not far from the original. I forgot to tell you I didn't use such a low bitrate when encoding the music. I think it was encoded at 128 kps, but then I had to convert it before upload.

AmbroseBierce
19-01-2006, 18:24
I see. I didn't know that, and will try my best doing what you said.

Najib
20-01-2006, 13:05
I know they call Fasl on the CD, but usually they call it Fasil? Anyone heard the other notation?

أبو علاء
20-01-2006, 15:30
If I have a good memory, it's written the same way on Kudsi's other CD dedicated to Mahur . Unless, this is his own choice based on some Arabic background

Najib
20-01-2006, 16:35
Ok, I was on the phone with our Turkish violinist friend Cahit Baylav, and he gave me a Turkish Grammar lecture on Fasil and Fasli (note that it’s an I without a dot pronounced exactly like e in French)

So, if you are taking it as a noun it is Fasil, but if it is taken as a complement de nom it is Fasli So it should be Hicaz Humayun Fasli

Here are some examples of a correct spelling of the stuff:

http://www.tulumba.com/storeItem.asp?ic=MU9399166OT266
http://www.tulumba.com/storeItem.asp?ic=MU9398864YL438
http://www.tulumba.com/storeItem.asp?ic=MU9399165TQ801

That will be my Turkish grammar lesson for this weekend :-)

Hattouma
23-01-2006, 23:15
But, I think what is important as for as the sound quality is concerned is the input quality, not the output. In other words, you can yourself convert the file to a higher bitrate (I usually use 256 kps for my own files) and you'll get a quality not far from the original. I forgot to tell you I didn't use such a low bitrate when encoding the music. I think it was encoded at 128 kps, but then I had to convert it before upload.

I do not think this true Abu Alaa , Once You Encode a file with one bit rate , you would l not get a better quality by converting it afterwords .