Najib
07-02-2006, 19:05
الله يا شادي

كاوله؟

وقريب جدا للمقام العراقي

بس الباز الألكتروني مش مناسب ومشوش على جمال الآله

AmbroseBierce
07-02-2006, 20:59
Interesting music - who's playing, particularly the ney?

شادي الالحان
12-02-2006, 12:21
هذا العازف اسمه امير شاهسار
وهو من اصل فارسي لكنه هاجر الى اسرائيل
يعزف على الناي الفارسي وهي اله تشبه الكوله بها سته ثقوب
لكن المختلف هو طريقه عزفه فهو لا يغلق شفتيه بل يضع الناي على احد اسنانه
هذه القطعه اسمها بانداري والاداء لفرقة شرق وغرب
this player is amir shahsar persian nay player living in israel.
bandari
east -west ensemble

AmbroseBierce
12-02-2006, 19:16
Thanks for the info. I have another album of The East-West Ensemble: "Zurna", published in 1995. If someone is intersted I could post some songs from that one. No ney player though - jumbush, cello, zurna/saxophone/flute, bass, drums, percussion: no strictly classical music, sort of Arab-Jazz-Fusion, so probably not the right thing for this forum.

أبو علاء
12-02-2006, 20:37
Absolutely right, Ambrose, this is not the right forum to post such kind of mixtures although we respect different musical trends and I hope all our friends will kindly understand the necessity to stick to the fundamental choices of the forum family even when they have different views

Hattouma
13-02-2006, 17:57
شكرا يا شادي يبدو ان طريقة العزف هذه معتمدة في ايران....عندي سي دي لحسين قساي سأحاول رفع شئ منه

The Nay playing style seems to be normal Iran ,I have a cd of H Kessai and i think it mentions playing this way (putting the ney on the teeth ..etc)

Maverick
06-05-2007, 15:21
Just wanted to add that Bandari, which is the title of this piece, refers to the style of the music, the popular rhythmic music from southern Iran originated in the bandars (harbours) on the Iranian coast of the Persian Gulf.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandari_music