اليوم معي أغنية على عودي للموسيقار الراحل رياض السنباطي
الأغنية من فيلم حبيب قلبي المصور في العام 1954
كلمات الأغنية للشاعر حسين السيد
الغريب في الأغنية أنك تجد صولوهات للكمنجة والقانون ولا تجدها للعود
سماعاً طيباً أتمناه لكم يا شباب ويا شيبة
:d

أبو علاء
01-03-2006, 16:05
ألف شكر يا ربيع على هذا الملفّ بالصّورة مع الصّوت ؛ لقد مثّلت دور البطولة مع السّنباطي هدى سلطان وله معها حوار جميل من مقام الكرد عنوانه عندي سؤال، وللسّنباطي أيضا بضع أغنيات منها فاضل يومين وحنبقى اثنين.

rkafina
01-03-2006, 16:20
ألف شكر يا ربيع على هذا الملفّ بالصّورة مع الصّوت ؛ لقد مثّلت دور البطولة مع السّنباطي هدى سلطان وله معها حوار جميل من مقام الكرد عنوانه عندي سؤال، وللسّنباطي أيضا بضع أغنيات منها فاضل يومين وحنبقى اثنين.

يعني أنت يا أبا علاء (ما شاء الله) حافظ الفيلم والممثلين والحوارات والأغنيات؟
وقعت هذه الأغنية (المونولوج؟؟) تحت يدي بالصدفة من أحد ملفات التلفزيون السوري التي لدي، ولا أملك الفيلم كاملا فتبرعوا علشان ننسجل نحن الهواة
:)

Najib
01-03-2006, 16:57
أرجو أن تضيفني إلى قائمة مجانين السنباطي مع أبي علاء فأنا أيضا لدي الفيلم كاملا وحولته على دي في دي
:)

أبو علاء
01-03-2006, 18:15
يا ربيع، صيت الغنى أحسن من صيت الفقر (أما هكذا تقولون يا نجيب ؟:) ) ؛ أنا أملك التّسجيلات الصّوتيّة أمّا الفلم ودونك وملك الفيديو الكلاسيكي، نجيب بك.

luay
13-03-2006, 03:56
Reminds me of the song "Oudak Rannan" of Fairouz and her son Ziyad. The song is about the oud, but one doesn't hear the oud in the song !!!

Luay

مرحبا يا حلوين :)
اليوم معي أغنية على عودي للموسيقار الراحل رياض السنباطي
الأغنية من فيلم حبيب قلبي المصور في العام 1954
كلمات الأغنية للشاعر حسين السيد
الغريب في الأغنية أنك تجد صولوهات للكمنجة والقانون ولا تجدها للعود
سماعاً طيباً أتمناه لكم يا شباب ويا شيبة
:d

Najib
13-03-2006, 12:20
هل تعرفون قصة عودك رنان؟

luay
13-03-2006, 15:33
No, Najib, I don't know the story and would like to hear it. I like this song a lot.
Another song by Ziyad that I like (I think it's by Ziyad; I'm not a Fairouz expert, so I may be wrong) is Eswaret El A'roos.

Thanks.
Luay

Najib
13-03-2006, 15:41
I think it's a Philimon Wehbeh song if I'm not mistaken, but hey you know why they're both close? Because Philimon and Ziyad were the only people who, when Feiruz sings their compostions, you could say "Ah" to her from the bottom of your heart.

The story of 3oudak Rannan is that at the peak of the Lebanese civil war, Feiruz was with Ziyad in West Beirut. There was a guard (I think from the Amal movement) whose name was Ali. He loved music, and he was guarding Feiruz, and he asked her to teach him Oud. Late on Ali was killed in South Lebanon, and she and Ziad dedicated the song to him!

luay
13-03-2006, 17:27
Interesting story Najib (and sad at the same time, as it mainly reminds of what happened in Lebanon --- which I hope won't happen again, despite the "boiling" situation currently).

Let me ask you another question: In her CD of "Mesh Kayen Hayk Tkoon", she sang 3-4 songs which were not composed by Ziyad, and they're: Jaat Moa'adhebbaty, Walee Fouadon, Ohebbo Mena-l-Asmaa (and if there's a fourth one, I can't remember it now).
Who composed the music to these songs? The music deviates from Fairouz's style, and from the Lebanese style in general; it's actually closer to Egyptian (but it might be by some Syrian composer as well).
BTW I don't like any of Ziyad's songs on this CD; the lyrics just don't make any sense to me (what the hell did he mean in "Wana A'm Ghanny-l-madhab" part :-)

Thanks again.
Luay

Najib
13-03-2006, 17:33
is definitely for Burhan to answer.

For me, Blank!!

hamouli
16-05-2006, 23:36
The four songs of mich kayen hayk tkoun album are composed by the syrian composer Mhamad mihsen (who also composed sayedo lhawa kamari in the seventees).

Hattouma
17-05-2006, 10:30
i missed this talk ..thank you all.
From Ziad's compositions on this album ,i like the first song and the last ( instrumental) ...i remember me and a couple of friends spent a very long time trying to dicifer the lyrics of sallemli alih , (which is also composed in Egyptian style) .Ziad's lyrics are always an issue :)

Hattouma
17-05-2006, 10:57
شكرا ربيع على الفيديو

المشهد كله و غياب العود مثال على مدى الهوس بتقليد هوليود في
تلك الفترة في السينما و السنباطي هنا مثال أيضا على ازدواجية الفنانيين التي بدأت مع سيد درويش (وهذا ليس لوما لهما
(.
الطرب والعود انسحبوا للجلسات الخاصة أما المسارح و السينما فاللحداثة (بشكلها اياه)

nov3000
22-09-2006, 02:15
thank you for the nice music:)

alffy74
01-12-2007, 15:24
Luay:

"ana 3am ghanni el mazhab" means that she's singing the "chorus" of the song and she's asking her audience to add to it. It doesn't make sense in the context of the song, but I think Ziad meant that since the music of the song is "tarabiyeh", the song can be extended and varied indefinitely in the style that was prevalent in Arabic music.

SALAM!

Alfred