PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : Inta Fahim - Help!

Najib
28-03-2006, 15:26
Ok, it's dawr Inta Fahim composed by Zakaria.

It's from a tape that says "Saleh Abdel Hay", but Abu 3ala says no, this is definitely not Abdel Hay.

So who is it?

Maybe someone can help us (someone whose name starts with F)?

:-)

أبو علاء
28-03-2006, 15:42
Najib, wouldn't that be Salahi-d-din Kubbarah? Just listen to the previous file you posted of him despite the echo I'll try this evenig to see if it can be removed ('ah ya salam)! It has just occured to me now, because I had listened to that one.

أبو علاء
28-03-2006, 15:49
Look! I'm almost sure he's. By the way, you'll notice he is often in trouble with the rythm just as in the other recording, although his perofrmance here is tremendously better than in 'ah ya salam. The choral is definitely not made of Egyptians. Maybe I'm betting too much.:)

Najib
28-03-2006, 15:58
I don't know, he is closer to Saleh than to Salahel Dinn!

Also I don't think Salahel Dinn sang with orchestras as big as these ones.

Could it be Nakshabandi (especially when hitting the high notes)?

Hattouma
28-03-2006, 17:28
عمري ما بدخل المناقشات دي بس طبعا مش النقشبندي !
و لا أعتقد صالح
أعتفد انه زكريا أحمد

الشيخ سيد
28-03-2006, 22:37
عمري ما بدخل المناقشات دي بس طبعا مش النقشبندي !
و لا أعتقد صالح
أعتفد انه زكريا أحمد

معاك يا حاتم - مش النقشبندى وغالبا مش صالح
قريب جدا من زكريا بس برضه لا أستطيع الجزم

الشيخ سيد
28-03-2006, 22:39
معاك يا حاتم - مش النقشبندى وغالبا مش صالح
قريب جدا من زكريا بس برضه لا أستطيع الجزم

بعد الإستماع مرة تانية
ليس زكريا

فعلا الصوت يبدو هو نفسه الشيخ صلاح الدين كبارة ولكن مش من نفس جلسة الصدى
على فكرة ويمكن تستعجبوا أنا أول مرة أستمع للشيخ صلاح الدين كبارة
وأكيد لن تكون آخر مرة إن شاء الله - أنا أصبحت من مريديه من هذه اللحظة

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 11:24
نجيب غير مقتنع البتّة، وقد يكون على حقّ يا رؤوف ؛ لقد طرح عليّ الشّايجي لغزا آخر اليوم وأعتقد أنّي حللته، وكان جوابه صلاح الدّين كبّاره ؛ وقد رجعت قبل دلك إلى تسجيلات الشّيخ الأخرى للمقارنة ؛ والصّوت الّذي يشبهه صوت صلاح الدّين كبّاره إلاّ أنّ صوت كبّاره "أقرع" بشكل أوضح بكثير مع فرق اللّهجة الطّرابلسيّة هو صوت ... محمّد الفيّومي ؛ فلعلّه هو من يغنّي هنا إنت فاهم ؛ وإن شئتم ساعدوني بالمشاركة في المقارنة مع هذا التّسجيل الّذي رفعه مؤخّرا الأخ أحمد الصّالحي بمنتدى زرياب لموّال لك يا زمان العجب ومع دور بستان جمالك (وليس تسجيله في متناولي الأن) إن كنتم تملكونه، واللّه المستعان على هذه الأحجية ؛ لكنّ ما أنا متأكّد منه قطعا حتّى أنّي كما قلت لنجيب مستعدّ للمراهنة على رقبتي :) هو أنّه ليس زكريا ولا النّقشبندي ولا صالح. فإن لم يكن لا الفيّومي ولا كبّاره، فهو مطرب مجهول بالنّسبة إليّ لم يسبق لي سماعه من قبل.

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 12:06
وهذان رابطان لملفّين بصوت الشّيخ كبّارة (دون آلات) كي تكتمل المقارنة ؛ إنّي واللّه قد التبس عليّ الأمر وأشكل وتبلبلت الأصوات في أذني فلم أعد واثقا من شيء، فلعلّه تقدّم العمر أو لعلّه سوء هضم كلّ ما قدّم إليّ من شهيّ الطّعام هذه الأيّام :

http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=144&d=1128978992

http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=880

Najib
31-03-2006, 13:55
Yes it is definitely Fayyoumi, yes Kabbarah has got a similar nose resonnance, but not the similar scale, the high notes etc..

I am sure now that it is Fayyoumi!

Thanks Abu 3ala

Listen to Fayyoumi' lak ya zaman, and then listen to my puzzle, and you'll find that they are the same person.

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 14:17
... though, in Lak ya zamani-l-'ajab he looks older. I'll try and check some other samples from his tawashih and see if I get hold of Bustan jamalak (I know I have it, but can't find it). Anyway, this would be a half-success for me if he is, wouldn't it?:)

Najib
31-03-2006, 14:23
of course you know what my next question to everyone:

Does anyone have Fayyoumi's Inta Fahim complete?

:D

You didn't think I'll let you off easily, did you?

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 14:29
Yeah, but I'm safely out of it. Do you think I would have put all this time and effort in finding out who this singer was, would I have the recording? Are you insinuating I'm similar to that gentleman who used to post every kind of valuable recording while mixing up everything including the titles and singer names?:)

Najib
31-03-2006, 14:43
I said above my question to EVERYONE.

Ok, it's my question to EVERYONE but Abu 3ala ;)

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 19:48
Don't loose your temper, Najib, and I'll do whatever you want. Well, quasi... I don't have your full 'inta fahim recording, but would Ya maliha-l-lama do? Here it is by Fayyumi in a different version from from the well known one in bayati (this one is in huzam). Unfortunately is, the sound quality is far from perfect, but it's clear enough to be listened to and appreciated. I think I got this file from Zeryab.

fredlag@noos.fr
31-03-2006, 22:16
Dor "enta fahem" by al-shaykh Muhammad al-Fadi (Egypt). It is a 30 minute private concert, not a very inventive singer but quite a nice voice. I am disappointed with the qanunist, seemingly unable to offer more than mere lawazem. I have no idea who he is and when this was recorded (late 50s ? it might be Zakariyya's voice with the madhhabgeyya)
Sorry for the sorry state of the recording at the end, just when the singer is really heating up.
Fred.

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 22:31
Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I can't listen to it right now because I'm recording something from the radio. Who's this Muhammad Al-fadi? I haven't heard this name before. Another question which has nothing to do with this. It occured to me while going through the pdf dor list you uploaded yesterday. You'll remember I asked you if you had some recordings of Salih 'abdi-l-hay from the 30s-40s and you said no. But, maybe I put the wrong question. In the list, there are many recordings of dors by him. Would you by any chance have any of them, regardless of the date?

fredlag@noos.fr
31-03-2006, 22:49
dawrs by Saleh on 78rpm records ? just a few

ashki le-min zoll el-hawa
ya helw min qaddak
qaddak amir al aghsan
ya ahl el hawa tab3 el melah
bustan gamalak
qadd-e ma hebbak za3lan mennak
ala rohi ana l-gani

أبو علاء
31-03-2006, 22:59
dawrs by Saleh on 78rpm records ? just a few

ashki le-min zoll el-hawa
ya helw min qaddak
qaddak amir al aghsan
ya ahl el hawa tab3 el melah
bustan gamalak
qadd-e ma hebbak za3lan mennak
ala rohi ana l-gani

Great! That's much better than nothing. Ya hilwi min qaddak. Don't know at all. So, this is already news for me. Qaddak 'amiri-l-'aghsan and Qaddi mahibbak are both two of the greatest dawrs of Muhammad 'uthman. I have more recent versions of them (that I posted in the forum), but not the "older" ones. As for the remaining four, I have them already, but it's probable your versions are of better quality.

أبو علاء
01-04-2006, 13:05
فريديريك، الشّيخ زكريا حاضر في هذه الجلسة وهو يصاحب الفادي متلطّفا ملتزما القرار ؛ وهنا تحضرني ملاحظة الفتى عمرو عن كون زكريا صاحب أقرّ قرار في البلاد العربيّة.

3amr
01-04-2006, 13:27
I'm downloading it then, simply to hear sheikh zako's magnificent qararat.

(as a baritone singing bass in a choir, I can really appreciate how difficult it is to do what sheikh zakariyya does, particularly those hair-raising octave leaps, which Brahms thinks it interesting to fill our lines with).

fredlag@noos.fr
04-04-2006, 01:43
Nidaa Abou Mrad was in Paris tonight, I had dinner with the takht, and brought up the subject of Kabbara and dor / Enta Fahem.
The Lebanese riqq player in the firqa, M. Ali Wehbe, himself a collector, was very much aware of a famous recording of dor enta fahem, and said to his knowledge Kabbara never sang it, but the shaykh Muhammad al-Ghâzi, a Palestinian munshid, was famous for an excellent rendition of it. According to Ali Wehbe, Muhammad al-Ghazi also recorded other adwar by Zakariyya, including el-fu'ad lelo naharo.

Just in case this might help...

Najib
04-04-2006, 01:58
Thanks for the information Frederic.

Ali Wehbeh's style on Riqq is wonderful, I like also his work with the late great George Abyad recorded on some fine 4 CDs.

I can't wait to get my hands on Nidaa's latest inedit CD which are coming my way very soon.

Thanks

AmbroseBierce
04-04-2006, 02:12
I can't wait to get my hands on Nidaa's latest inedit CD which are coming my way very soon.

Thanks
I heard that CD yesterday. It's a wonderful album - to me the best I've heard of Nidaa Abu Mrad.

أبو علاء
04-04-2006, 20:59
Fred, I think I have something of that shaykh Ghazi. Hold on, I'll get back to you later.

أبو علاء
06-04-2006, 22:15
Fred, you have a sample of Muhammad Ghazi's voice here: http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4983#post4983

kabh01
18-04-2006, 21:59
Folks

To my humble Knowledge this sounds like Sheikh Mohammad Al-Nadi (not Al-Fadi). A great performer and Mounshid of his time.

I have never heard of Al-Fadi before.

Your feedabck is appreciated.

Hilal

fredlag@noos.fr
22-04-2006, 23:48
Indeed, in the hand written tape I have, what I read as a "fa'" could very much be a "nun", so it must be al-nadi not al-fadi...

kabh01
23-04-2006, 23:55
Thanks Fred for the clarification.

kabh01
24-05-2006, 13:40
I finally found dawr Inta Fahim on video. Historical!

My eyes went into tears...........Ya Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. I just wished that sheikh Zachariah was still alive to listen to it and appreciate how his genius masterpiece can be performed by an artless talent.

H.

أبو علاء
24-05-2006, 14:39
Do you mean your father was the interpereter in that video or whoelse?

kabh01
24-05-2006, 14:57
All I can tell you is that the performer was an engineer called Issam Hamzeh, a heavenly voice, and my father was modestly helping, adjusting and obviously chorusing...... :) But more importantly it was both vocal and visual.

It is legendry!!

أبو علاء
24-05-2006, 15:14
Sorry, my question wasn't put out of curiosity or with the intention to be indiscrete. I'm still looking for the solution of that enigma Najib put to us as the origin of this whole thread.

بن الشهباء
21-06-2006, 01:54
هذا دور إنت فاهم بصوت المطرب محمد غازي
وهو قد غنى عددا من الأدوار منها
الفؤاد ليله و نهاره
بين الدلال و الغضب
ضيعت مستقبل حياتي
يا ما إنت واحشني
يا حلو قوللي
أشكي لمين ذل الهوى

أبو علاء
01-11-2009, 19:22
of course you know what my next question to everyone:

Does anyone have Fayyoumi's Inta Fahim complete?

:D

You didn't think I'll let you off easily, did you?

Whoever the singer is (Fayyumi, Nadi or somebody else), the complete version has just been posted in Zeryab here (http://www.zeryab.org/zeryab/showthread.php?p=325776#post325776) and (wrongly?) attributed to Muhammad Ghazi. Well, I put a question mark after "wrongly" out of caution, but I'm quite certain it can't be Ghazi based on the comparison with other recordings we have of Ghazi here including a studio recording of 'inta fahim.

3amr
01-11-2009, 20:34
It's almost certainly Nadi.
Thank you for pointing out the new recording, I rarely visit zeryab these days because it just takes too much time to sort through things. (Anything new here is bound to be valuable, otherwise it conveniently disappears).

kabh01
01-11-2009, 20:49
It's almost certainly Nadi.

I second 3amr's

kabh01
01-11-2009, 21:25
With reference to my files even this version uploaded in Zeryab isn't the complete version as the 3 + minutes mawwal (El Leil Yetool ya amar) is truncated from it. This version to be complete it has to be around a quarter of an hour long. This clean recording is digitized from a reel tape dedicated by The director of "Ma3ahad Al Mousika al Arabiyya" in the 60's , Mouhammad Nassr..

There is another version from another sitting which is about 36 minutes long in which the same dor is perofrmed together with more improvisations.

As we all know the sitting took place in the Ma3had, and by the way, we have to stop debating who the performer is as it is written on the original reel tape that it is SHEIKH MOUHAMMAD AL NADI. It cannot be Luciano Pavarotti as his Arabic command wasn't up to standard at that time!

أبو علاء
01-11-2009, 22:54
With reference to my files even this version uploaded in Zeryab isn't the complete version as the 3 + minutes mawwal (El Leil Yetool ya amar) is truncated from it.
I know it is not the complete recording of the concert in question. The poster himself mentioned that and started posting the whole thing in a different thread. What I meant by "complete" is the dawr.

arabionaute
02-11-2009, 10:43
اخي افلا يكون هدا محمد النادي "تاميد"زكريا الدي اسمعتنا تسجيلا له في تونس

kabh01
02-11-2009, 11:09
الشيخ محمد النادي

جلسة معهد الموسيقى العربية
بحضور الشيخ زكريا الذي كان مرددا في الخلفية
circa (59 -60)

موال الليل يطول + دور انت فاهم

أبو علاء
02-11-2009, 18:01
اخي افلا يكون هدا محمد النادي "تاميد"زكريا الدي اسمعتنا تسجيلا له في تونس
نعم ؛ هو نفس المطرب ونفس التّسجيل موجود ضمن هذا الموضوع (وإن كنت لا أدري إن كان "تلميذ زكريا" أم لا)، غير أنّ هناك تسجيلين لنفس الدّور حسبما فهمت فتسجيل الدّور المحال عليه في منتدى زرياب غير التّسجيل الطّويل الّذي ذكره أبو كرم ونسمع ضمنه صوت زكريا أحمد ضمن أصوات المردّدين.

أبو علاء
02-11-2009, 22:21
أبا كرم، تسجيلك ممتاز بنقائه وبجودة المحتوى لا سيّما الموّال، إلاّ أنّ بوسعي الآن أن أقول إنّه بدوره منقوص لأنّ الموّال هو ساهي الجفون ما كفاك الهجر يا ساهي، وقد نقص منه البيت الأوّل :
ساهي الجفون ما كفاك الهجر يا ساهي
..............سهران بتلعب وعن حال الشّقي ساهي
وأذكر جيّدا أنّي وقعت على جزء يسير من التّسجيل لا يزيد عن الموّال المجزوء وأرسلت الملفّ لفرط إعجابي إلى الفتى (عمرو) والنّجيب والفريد، ولعلّ رفعه كان في زرياب أيضا، ووقع صاحبه في نفس الخطإ الّذي وقعتَ فيه وقدّمه على أنّه موّال "اللّيل يطول يا قمر" إلاّ أنّه على الأقلّ عرف أنّ المطرب هو محمّد النّادي لا محمّد غازي كما أصرّ صاحب التّسجيل الكامل المرفوع ضمن منتدى زرياب، ويبدو أنّ بحوزته الحفل المذكور كاملا وقد شرع في رفعه على أجزاء إلاّ أنّي لم أتمكّن من إنزال الملفّ الأوّل أو قراءته وتسجيلك هذا أجود تقنيّا ألف مرّة.
شكرا على هذه التّحفة.

أبو علاء
02-11-2009, 23:18
وأذكر جيّدا أنّي وقعت على جزء يسير من التّسجيل لا يزيد عن الموّال المجزوء وأرسلت الملفّ لفرط إعجابي إلى الفتى (عمرو) والنّجيب والفريد، ولعلّ رفعه كان في زرياب أيضا، ووقع صاحبه في نفس الخطإ الّذي وقعتَ فيه وقدّمه على أنّه موّال "اللّيل يطول يا قمر" إلاّ أنّه على الأقلّ عرف أنّ المطرب هو محمّد النّادي لا محمّد غازي كما أصرّ صاحب التّسجيل الكامل المرفوع ضمن منتدى زرياب
لقد عثرت على الموضوع المذكور واكتشفت أنّ ملفّات صوتيّة أخرى أضيفت إليه بصوت الشّيخ النّادي وهي تبدّد أيّ شكّ إن كان من الشّكّ بقيّة في نسبة التّسجيل الّذي رفعه الآن هلال وحيرّنا جميعا حينما رفعه النّجيب مجزوءا منذ سنين نسبته إلى محمّد النّادي إلاّ ممّن استكبر ؛ ومن الطّريف أنّ من ضمن تلك التّسجيلات صيغة دور إنت فاهم من السّهرة الخاصّة مع زكريا الّتي رفعها لنا الفريد، وقد ذكر صاحب الملفّ، وهنا وجه الطّرافة، أنّه نقله عن شريط كتب عليه "محمّد الفادي" تماما مثلما كتب فريد ممّا يعني أنّ الخطأ لم يكن خطأ في القراءة من الفريد بل هو خطأ في الكتابة ؛ وضمن الموضوع نبذة قصيرة عن حياة النّادي تفيد أنّ مولده كان في عائلة من الأشراف الصّالحين بالشّرقيّة سنة 1921 وأنّ له الكثير من تسجيلات التّلاوة والإنشاد وأنّه سجّل للإذاعة برنامجا عن حياته وأعماله سنة 1959، وهذا رابط الموضوع الكامل. (http://www.zeryab.org/zeryab/showthread.php?t=22220&highlight=%E3%CD%E3%CF+%C7%E1%E4%C7%CF%ED).

kabh01
03-11-2009, 00:13
Below some info. about sheikh Al Nadi.

Reference used: Sheikh Al Molaheneen Zakaria Ahmad by Ameen Fahmi - 1967

أبو علاء
03-11-2009, 08:02
هذه الورقات تؤكّد ما ورد ضمن تعليق الملاّح العربيّ وتحفّظت بشأنه لعدم تأكّدي منه من أنّ الشّيخ النّادي هو تلميذ زكريا كما تؤكّد صحّة البيانات المنقولة عن موضوع منتدى زرياب بشأن تاريخ الولادة وموضعها واعتماد النّادي مقرئا بالإذاعة في مطلع الخمسينات وقد ذكر صاحب المشاركة أنّه استقى تلك المعلومات من كتاب "أصوات من السّماء".
ذكر أبو ناصر الشّايجي أنّ بحوزته بعض التّسجيلات بصوت النّادي إلاّ أنّه لم يرفعها هنا أو هناك.

أبو علاء
20-11-2009, 22:22
ويبدو أنّ بحوزته [صاحب التّسجيل الكامل المرفوع ضمن منتدى زرياب] الحفل المذكور كاملا وقد شرع في رفعه على أجزاء إلاّ أنّي لم أتمكّن من إنزال الملفّ الأوّل أو قراءته
أمكنني أخيرا إنزال الجزءين الأوّل والثّاني من التّسجيل المذكور، وهما كما ذكر صاحب الملفّات منقولان عن شريط كاسيت، وليس ثمّة أيّة قرينة باعتبار القطع في التّسجيل على أنّهما من نفس الحفل خلافا لما ظنّه صاحب الموضوع، ويحتوي التّسجيل إلى جانب وصلة الهزام المرفوعة هنا (ساهي الجفون وإنت فاهم) وصلة راست مؤّلفة من موشّح صاح خبّر فاتر الأجفان وموّال لك يا زمان العجب ودور بستان جمالك، وهي وصلة شهيرة معروفة لدى الجميع وموجودة بالمنتدى (ورفعت بمنتدى زرياب من قبل أكثر من مرّة) وهي بصوت... محمّد الفيّومي ؛ ويا عجبا لهذا التّلازم بين حسن النّادي والفيّومي في عدد من المواضيع والتّسجيلات، ولعلّكم تذكرون أنّ أوّل تخميني عند البحث في هويّة صاحب تسجيل إنت فاهم كان أنّه الفيّومي، وها قد اجتمعت في شريط واحد وصلتان نسبت إحداهما للنّادي (وهي المختلف في أمرها سابقا) ونسبة الثّانية إلى الفيّومي ثابتة لا محلّ للجدال بشأنها، كما أنّي وجدت في منتدى زرياب جزءا من وصلة البياتي الّتي تبتدئ بموّال عادت ليالي الفرح منسوبا إلى الفيّومي، وجميع الوصلة مرفوع بمنتدانا ومنسوب... إلى النّادي.

أبو علاء
26-10-2014, 12:52
بعد ما مضى على هذا الموضوع من زمن وما طرأ عليه من تقلّبات بفعل إضافات الإخوان المختلفة بين ما قدّمه هذا وذاك من ملفّات وما رفع بمنتدى زرياب قبل اختفائه واكتفيت بالإحالة عليه في مواضعه بمجرّد وضع الروابط تأكّد لدينا أنّ الشيخ محمّد النادي مقرئ القرءان سجّل دور إنت فاهم في مناسبتين إحداها سنة 1959 في حفل معهد الموسيقى العربيّة بمشاركة أقطاب آخرين منهم المنشد محمّد الفيّومي والمقرئ والمنشد صلاح الدين كبّاره، وغنّى النادي الدور ضمن وصلة استهلّها بموّال ساهي الجفون ما كفاك الهجر يا ساهي وغنّاه من نفس مقام الدور (الهزام)، وقد رفع لنا هلال تسجيلا نقيّا للوصلة إلاّ أنّه مخروم (تنقصه بداية الموّال)، وهذا التسجيل هو الذي استهلّ به هذا الموضوع حينما رفع النجيب القسم الأخير منه وكان يظنّ أنّ المغنّي هو صالح عبد الحي، أمّا المناسبة الأخرى فهي جلسة خاصّة في أحد البيوت، ولعلّه بيت زكريا أحمد، وقد رفع لنا فريديريك هنا (http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/showthread.php?862-Inta-Fahim-Help!&p=4631#post4631) تسجيلا لتلك الجلسة مجزوءا هو الأخر إذ يبدأ من منتصف الدور، وقد كانت رفعت بمنتدى زرياب نسخة أطول من نفس التسجيل إلاّ أنّه أقلّ جودة من نسخة فريديريك وتضمّنت الدور كاملا، ويبدو أنّ الشيخ النادي غنّى قبله ليالي من نفس المقام وربّما أردفها بموشّح بنت كرم يتّموها أمّها قبل أن يغنّي الدور ؛ وقد عثرت منذ أيّام في موقع يوتيوب على تسجيل مدّته حوالى ثماني دقائق لبداية الجلسة المذكورة نسمع فيه زكريا يحادث مجالسيه عن خصال الشيخ النادي قبل أن يبدأ الغناء وينتهي التسجيل وسط الليالي، والتسجيل نقيّ جدّا، وذكر أنّ هذه الجلسة كانت بالمحلّة الكبرى، وليتنا نعثر أخيرا على النسخة الكاملة من تسجيل هذه السهرة، مع العلم أنّ من رفع الملفّ على يوتيوب هو فيما يبدو الأخ محمّد حسّان عاشور المعروف في مختلف المنتديات، وبما أنّ منتدى زرياب اختفى فإنّي أرفع ها هنا ملفّ بداية الجلسة من يوتيوب والملفّ الذي كنت قد أنزلته من زرياب.

luay
21-07-2016, 03:15
I just recently discovered this Sheikh on YouTube, and have now listed to him singing Enta Fahem, preceded by a mawwal, and I can't believe what I've heard. He's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADeEY5_xRg

Luay

المصطفى رضا
21-07-2016, 03:24
كلمات الدور
انت فاهم قلبي تاني يرق لك ابدا يا روحي
ابدا يا روحي لو عملت المستحيل
كان زمان تكدب علي وسدئك اما اليومين دول مستحيل حبك يخيب
ليه يا آسي في ظل قلبي وانتي عارف اني عبدك
ليه يا آسي في ظل قلبي ليه ليه ليه وانتا عارف عارف اني عبدك
تذل قلبي لي
انت ناسي كثر حبي وان روحي ملك يدك
ليه يا آسي تذل قلبي وانتي عارف عارف اني عبدك
آه آه آه
ليه يا آسي في ظل قلبي - ليه يا آسي في ظل قلبي
وانت عالم انه عاش العمر من قبلك ذليل تذل قلبه ليه
وانت عارف اني عبدك انتا ناسي كثر حبي وانو روحي ملك يدك في ظل قلبي ليه
وانت عارف اني عبدك انتا ناسي كثر حبي وانو روحي ملك يدك
وانت عالم انه عاش العمر من قبلك ذليل
عاش العمر من قبلك ذليل

أبو علاء
22-07-2016, 02:56
I just recently discovered this Sheikh on YouTube, and have now listed to him singing Enta Fahem, preceded by a mawwal, and I can't believe what I've heard. He's amazing.

He is indeed, but, as you can see, this performance and one more were posted and extensively discussed long ago. What is still missing is a couple of other interesting performances, one of which you signalled to me recently. It is my intention to post them soon.

luay
22-07-2016, 15:16
Sorry about that, Abu A'laa. I had checked the index before posting, and didn't find An-nadi in the index, so thought the file wasn't there.

Best,
Luay

أبو علاء
22-07-2016, 20:23
Sorry about that, Abu A'laa. I had checked the index before posting, and didn't find An-nadi in the index, so thought the file wasn't there.

No worry, Nadi has no index of his own because there are not so many of his recordings, and this one is listed under unknown as we were not yet sure of the singer's identity at the time.