PDA

مشاهدة جميع الاصدارات : ناي قطباي...Aka Gündüz Kutbay

Hattouma
14-04-2006, 10:38
وجبة دسمة من أستاذ الناي قطباي باشا (و البشوية من عندي) أهديها لشادي الألحان

A trip with the The Ney of A. G. Kutbay . I dedicate it to Shadi.

Najib
14-04-2006, 11:59
My favourite Neyzen bar none.

What's the CD?

Hattouma
14-04-2006, 22:51
THanks for introducing me to the name ya ""me 'alimni turki " :) ...no cd ...this is the illegal way ...:)

شادي الالحان
09-05-2006, 16:18
وجبة دسمة من أستاذ الناي قطباي باشا (و البشوية من عندي) أهديها لشادي الألحان

A trip with the The Ney of A. G. Kutbay . I dedicate it to Shadi.

شكرا جزيلا اخي حاتم
ممنون لطفك
واسف على الرد المتأخر جدا
اعذرني لانشغالي بالدراسه
مره اخرى اشكرك من صميم قلبي
تحياتي

Hattouma
10-05-2006, 14:39
عفوا صديقي و ربنا يوفقك

AmbroseBierce
11-07-2006, 15:34
A special treat for Najib and all other lovers of this fine Neyzen. Unfortunately I have no information at all on these pieces - found them on the net, where they just had the numbers.

Najib
12-07-2006, 16:39
Thank you very much Paul

Good Catch :-)

Hattouma
12-07-2006, 16:44
thanks friend ..you are really a good net "researcher " :) you really surprise me everytime !! :)

AmbroseBierce
12-07-2006, 23:26
Most welcome, Najib and Hatim. All these pieces are from semazen.net - a site full of good Turkish music, which I had discovered quite some time back and only recently found the time to look at thoroughly. The same site has all pieces from Kudsi Ergüner's Al Sur album "La flute sacree des dervishes tourneurs", which made me listen to it again vis-a-vis Aka Gündüz and that easily brought up the impression that as a Ney player Aka Gündüz is far superior. Kudsi's special qualities are most probably his inventiveness and his unsurpassed skill as composer and as arranger.

Hatim, I did indeed do some months training to become an information broker - lots of that was web research, and I still remember some tricks :). Unfortunately most search engines have canceled the search function for mp3 files which some had - probably due to pressure from the music industry.

Hattouma
13-07-2006, 12:26
music + industry in one expression ...says enough about how they look at music..

Eloy Bida
20-06-2007, 00:34
It call's "Turquie Le ney".
01 Rast Makam; 02 Segah Makam; 03 Nihavend Makam; 04 Hicaz Makam; 05 Rast Makam

cedricteva
08-08-2007, 18:56
Dear music lovers,
A wonderful and sensible neyzen, too rarely recorded. Thanks a lot for this live recording.
Is there someone who knows the name of the first composition, in the small live concert with Cinuçen Tanrikorur?

Beforehand, I thank you for your answer.
Cédric