إفتراضي كثر خيرك

هو عمل متكامل ولا أعتقد أنه متوفر على سيدي فالشكر مضاعف أيها الصديق

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الإقامة
    Vienna, Austria
    المشاركات

إفتراضي

This is a sort of operetta (not exactly, but this is the closest term to describe it if I'm not mistaken) called the City of Joy featuring the great Lebanes singer Wadi' Es-safi, Nasri Shamsi-d-din who is a prominent figure in the Lebanese opereetta works particularly those produced by the Rahbani brothers and Fayruz, and a lady called Mgdale who is totally unknow to me
    أبو علاء

درش Guest

إفتراضي صباح ووديع الصافي واروع الحوارات الغنائية

الى محبي هذا اللون الجميل من الفولكلور اللبناني العتابا والميجانا

وبوا سطة اثنين من اعظم من غنى هذا الفن البديع صباح ووديع الصافي

اقدم لكم هذه المحاورة الرائعة بين العملاقين

تبدأ الحوار صباح بقولها : ألطف دني وأحلى بلاد بلادنا

ولغير اللبنانيين احب ان الفت نظرهم الى ان هذا الفن يختص بالقرى اللبنانية دون المدن التي لها فنون اخرى تمتاز بها

ارجو ان تستمتعوا بهذه المحاورة الرائعة
    تفضلوا

الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

شادي الالحان Guest

إفتراضي امنية وديع الصافي

وديع الصافي يتمنى
    يا ريت جنكيز خان
    ارجو ان تعجبكم

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    المشاركات

إفتراضي

Thanks Abu A'laa. This is indeed a very beautiful Mawwal by Wadeea'.
    I know we try to refrain from using superlatives, but in my humble opinion, Wadeea' has the "best" voice among the male singers we know. What I mean by "best" here is that his voice is so powerful, yet very expressive and emotional at the same time.
    Sabah Fakhri has a powerful voice, yet very weak at the expressiveness and emotions in his voice.

Luay

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الإقامة
    Vienna, Austria
    المشاركات

إفتراضي

Totally agree. The problem with Sabah Fakhri is a double one both of voice richness (I mean poorness) and lack of musical imagination to put it mildly; exactly the same like 'abdi-l-basit 'abdi-s-samad and...Farid (please, don't be angry with me, Luay! )
    أبو علاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    المشاركات

إفتراضي

Hi Abu A'laa,
    When the Farid El Atrache site was still up, I used to be a constant participant there, and the souce of friction between me and the "Farid fanatics" was always that I considered his creativity very lacking. So, we are in complete agreement here. As much as I love Farid (on which we disagree :-), I don't like the fact that he sang Errabeea' a million times, and in all these times, he "improvised" in exactly the same place and with exactly the same mawwal!!! So, his improvisations were not really improvisations. Further, as an oud player, and despite my musical ignorance, whether it's the Awwel Hamsa taqaseem, Errabeea' taqaseem, or any other taqaseem by Farid, they all sound the same to me... and they all end with the Spanish part to arouse the audience!!! So, we are in complete agreement about his creativity (or lack thereof) in these issues.
    But what I hate is that the media in Egypt fought Farid so much, and made stars from Abd El Wahab and Abd El Halim (the latter, at least, in my view is not better than today's singers, who are not really singers!).

As for Sabah Fakhri, I'm just tired of hearing him singing Qadduka-l-mayyas for the last 40 years :-) And again, whether you hear a version from 1960's or 2000's, it's the same!

And let me even go into a "new territory": this is why I'm not a big fan of Fairouz, whose voice is incredible (in its beauty, but not capabilities, in my view). She sings by the textbook, the music plays by the textbooks, etc.

Luay

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الإقامة
    Vienna, Austria
    المشاركات

إفتراضي

Dear Luay, I agree with every single word you wrote. When it comes to Fayruz whom I respect as a great singer and whose voice I like very much as well as I like many of her old songs, with the risk of adding fuel on fire (I'm not sure this is the right phrase in Einglish), I think we can explain it all by the lack of emotion to put it roughly (you'll remember we hinted at that aspect while trying to draw a comparison between 'um kalthum and Fathiyah 'ahmad). In fact, my point of view is to be nuanced. For a summary thereof, allow me to quote from one of my own threads precisely dedicated to Fayruz and tarab:
    أكرمني الصّديق برهان بهديّة فعنّت لي فكرة الالتفات إلى هذه المطربة العظيمة بجميع المقاييس والّتي أثبتت هي وآلها الرّحابنة (وأقصد السّالفين فقط) أنّه ليس من المستحيل قيام لون غنائيّ ومدرسة في التّلحين والأداء خارج إطار اللّون والمدرسة الكلاسيكيّين المصريّين وبموازاتهما تماما دون أن يعني ذلك الخروج عن الأصول الموسيقيّة (بيما فيها الأسس المقاميّة والنّغميّة والإيقاعيّة) الشّرقيّة العربيّة وأنّ الموسيقى العربيّة لم تكن تترقّب ظهورالمهدي المنتظر في النّصف الثّاني من السّبعينات ليخلّصها من "الاستعمار العثماني" لو صحّت دعوى وجود هذاا لاستعمار أصلا وهي دعوى باطلة لا محالة ؛ لذلك فإنّ أهمّ سمة شدّت انتباهي في ظاهرة فيروز والرّحابنة هي الاختلاف ؛ ففيروز المطربة قديرة ساحرة الصّوت غير أنّ صوتها قدّ من نسيج مختلف عن أصوات أمّ كلثوم وفتحيّه أحمد ومنيره المهديّه وغيرهنّ من مطربات مصر العظيمات، وربّما كان أقرب تلك الأصوات إلى ذلك النّسيج الفريد صوت أسمهان (وهل من عجب ؟)، كما أنّ الألحان الّتي غنّتها فيروز (وقد تعمّدت أن لا أكنت ألحان الرّحابنة لأنّ ما اكتبه هنا لا يصحّ على كافّة ألحان الأخوين الّتي لحّنا لفيروز ولا يقتصر عليها دون ألحان غيرهم) تروق السّامع دائما وتطربه أحيانا ولكن على غير غرار ألحان زكريا والقصبجي والسّنباطي وأحمد صدقي ؛ ولا تقتصر هذه الخصوصيّة وهذه الأصالة الجماليّة على الغناء واللّحن بل إنّها تنسحب أيضا على الكلام ؛ والكلام في هذه الأغاني راق ورائق صادر عن شعراء فحول منهم من جمع بين ناصيتي الفصحى والعامّيّة تماما مثل رامي وشوقي وجميعهم ينهلون من معين غنيّ أصيل عريق هو معين الزّجل اللّبنانيّ ؛ ولهذا الزّجل سحره وجماله الخاصّ به وهو شعر لطيف، شعر نبيل (a gentle poetry; une poésie gentille)، شعر حضارة مدنيّة تجاريّة بخلاف أزجال رامي وبيرم الّتي أراها ترجمان شعر معاناة وحرقة وبؤس ومأساة، شعر حضارة زراعة وكدح...

You can find the whole thread here: http://www.zamanalwasl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=704

أبو علاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    المشاركات

إفتراضي

Najib,
    I'm very glad Abu A'laa agreed with me five times :-) He wanted to emphasize that..

Abu A'laa,
    Again, we're in agreement on what you wrote. I wish we disagreed on something here to make the discussion more interesting. Probably Najib want to disagree with us, but he was overwhelmed by the 5 responses by you :-)

Best regards to all,
    Luay

شادي الالحان Guest

إفتراضي وديع الصافي-مشي معي

وديع الصافي-مشي معي
    قدرات صوتيه غير طبيعيه
    والله يديمك ازر يا لبنان

Wadih Safi - Mawwal Mashshy Ma3y, and the unbelievable power of a fantastic voice.

May god keep you a Cedar tree oh Lebanon
    آخر تعديل بواسطة Najib ، 13-03-2006 الساعة 19:01

صفحة 3 من 79 الأولالأول 12345671353 ... الاخيرالاخير

قوانين المشاركة